Chapter 3

C H A N

"So I guess the mission to make Jeongin mine, begins."

※※※

Wasn't yesterday the weirdest day for both Chan and Jeongin? Yes.

Did it ruin a potiental friendship? Yup.

Will it scar them for the rest of their lives? Probably.

But look on the bright side, Chan didn't get in trouble because Jeongin didn't tell his parents. You may wonder why didn't he? Because the boy's curiousity has been on the rise since yesterday and he is unable to understand feelings because of his innocence.

It is as if Jeongin needs to see Chan, but I know what you are thinking. Isn't he going close to Satan? Why would he go? Isn't that breaking his self-promise? Well, yes. The night after meeting Chan for the first time, Jeongin did pray, and he prayed hard to the point of going insane which is somewhat crazy.

But we all know that method, so we should let Jeongin be. This may lead to even more than what we saw happened yesterday, so either fingers crossed or don't cross them at all.

Also praying won't help Jeongin, for what's about to cum.

Speaking of cum, Chan meanwhile was jerking off to thought of Jeongin yesterday. He just wished that it was a reality but he is yet to make it happen

Step 1: Make him want me.

This is a usual first step for Chan, when wanting someone. But in Jeongin's case, he is a rare case, he may have to use a smarter approach.

But that doesn't mean Jeongin is not backing down. His Satan side is growing, and it wants to play.

SETTING CHANGE - SCHOOL

In order for this plan to work, Chan has to look presentable and fuckable at the same time.

So the key for that making it happen, is that he needs to wear something leather. That is the key, because who would not want to be fucked in leather? Whoever that is, that person is crazy.

What Chan did was he wore a leather jacket with a white tank top in it, just to increase the tension with Jeongin (if it ever happens a bit more.) And to top it all off, he wore black denim jeans with boots. Hopefully what he is wearing will give an effect to Jeongin.

Both the boys arrived at school. They both arrived in their family cars. And as if in, unison both went down on their car. It was as if they were reliving their first meeting yesterday.

Jeongin looked at Chan, and he felt himself getting a bit heated. Chan smiled on the inside but just stared at him normally with a little of magic with his eyes. The thing he always does with his eyes to catch prey, the seduction technique. (I'm sure you guys have been through that situation. I haven't so I can't relate.)

"Yo! Jeongin!" Jeongin heard a voice from his left and tapped his shoulder. Jeongin was surprised, it was Han Jisung, his best friend.

"What the-! You scared me!" Jeongin looking pissed at Jisung but his face is still showing off a pink blush.

"Sorry dude, you were still as if you were Raven having a vision." Jisung was laughing when he said that, along with messing up Jeongin's hair. That literally emberassed him, no should one about his emotions. He is not gay. Well that's what he thinks.

We all know he a future hoe! Am I right, sisters?! For now, let him be. Like we always do, and we say 'I told you so!', later on.

Chan saw the moment Jisung and Jeongin were sharing, and he immidiately became jealous. He also started to ask question within his head such as:

Who is he? Are they a couple? What is he to Jeongin? Why do they look like they are close and more than friends?

Yes, our boy is jealous. To be honest, that never happens to Chan. Jealousy was never in his repertoire, he is more of a one stand type of guys along with a few sexual encounters here and there. Yeah, Jeongin is proving to be the better one compared to Chan's past flings.

Chan is just staring at the two with rage and fury burning through his eyes. Chan is like a predator, which means Jisung is stealing his prey.

Jisung and Jeongin should be thankful because, they would have beaten up. Good thing, Chan has is own self control as well as Woojin, who touched his shoulder to try and snap him out of his angry thoughts.

"Hey, Chan. You alright?" Woojin asked him, with a slight of a worried tone but he couldn't care less. He just doesn't want both of them be in trouble.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine" Chan was trying to say to make it sound convincing, but saying it twice doesn't really help.

"Why are you staring at Jeongin? Did he do something wrong?" Woojin asked, literally confused because, what did Jeongin do to trigger Chan. It is impossible for an innocent kid like Chan to piss him off.

"Nothing" He said with a plain tone, trying to make it a big deal. Chan tried to change the subject by talking about something else, he also looked away at them and went focusing on to talk to Woojin.

Meanwhile, Jisung and Jeongin were trying to not look at them but were talking about them. Good thing, they were far enough to not be heard or else they would have been pummeled

"Wow. Is that Woojin, Chan's friend?" Jisung sounding impressed, and was looking Woojin with awe.

"Yeah. I guess, why do you ask?" Jeongin who was generally confused.

"I don't know. I guess he looks, kinda hot." When Jisung said those last words, Jeongin was disgusted like he need some holy water to sanitize himself on his ears for hearing such sinful words.

Jisung was also biting his lip, after he said that which made it even worse for Jeongin.

"Eww! Don't act like that infront of me! I respect you for being gay but please don't do it infront of me" Jeongin's face was disgusted and try to back away, but Jisung grabbed Jeongin's shoulder by putting his arm around it

"Aww! I am sowwie. I forgot there was a baby around" Jisung teased Jeongin with a baby voice which made it annoying for the young boy. So he pushed Jisung away and stomped his way into the school with a grumpy face. Just baby boy things.

Chan and Woojin went inside, just moments after Jisung and Jeongim were finished talking.

Woojin could not get over that sight of Jisung biting his lip at him.

※※※

A/N

Thank you guys, for reading! How is the story far?

The tea is getting hot! And I just introduced a (soon to be) second couple to the mix, Jisung and Woojin! There will be more drama going to be added here so stay tuned!

Once again, thanks so much for reading and I'll see you all later, Bye! <3

ALTAR BOY | JEONGCHAN (✓)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara