Chapter 14

You make Crackhead Narrator, stay.

C H A N

"My baby boy."

※※※

The last we left off, Jeongin was staring at that picutre of Chan and Minhoe that was sent by Felix. We know him, but Jeongin doesn't so we cool.

Jeongin doesn't know if he should feel sad, mad or all of the above. Should he be a brave bitch and spill the tea or be smart about it and leave it and slowly ignore Chan gradually till he realised he knew?

*Dora voice* What would you choose?

Correct! Option B! Because Dora is a BAD BITCH, IMMA IMMA BAD BITCH.

So if you guys are wondering. Chan is unaware that Felix was taking pictures of him because he was drunk. Duh. Who knows what he is doing at parties, he is becoming like his old self which sucked. Yes, the author keeps emphasizing that because it is a must!

Chan came back after six hours. He left at around 1 PM, now it is 7 PM. Now Chan has sobered up and he just wants to chill with his baby boy, not have sex if that's what you are thinking. They done enough of that.

"Baby boy. I am back!" Chan walked up and hugged the young one with embrace and he was still wearing the same outfit. There was a mix of coffee and alcohol scent on him.

Jeongin embraced him a bit too much as if he was upset and he wants to lowkey cry. But he sucked it up, that's right.

"I missed you hyung." Jeongin said there was a very slight treblemling but thank goodness Chan didn't hear it.

Jeongin coughed a couple of times, before he began talking again.

"How was the party?" Jeongin asked, not making his situation of almost crying a big deal.

"It was alright. It is always, the usual." Chan simply said it and shrugged.

"Who was there?" Jeongin got curious, he needs to know.

That was a random and unusual question but Chan decided to answer it anyway.

"Well I was usually with the biker gang. Woojin, Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin. Then some other people were there like Minho and Jisung." Hearing Minho's name started to piss him off.

Jisung and Woojin are well known to be friends with benefits since they did it after their Grindr date. Everyone who is everyone knows it because they are fucking so loud during sex. We will get into details there, later on.

"Ohh Minho? Your past fuck buddy? Why would he be there?" Jeongin had a sarcasatic tone when he said that.

"Umm..I honestly don't know. It could probably be his thing. He is also always appearing at the parties I go too. Probably looking for some to fuck." Chan shrugged it off.

Maybe Minhoe wants to get fucked by Chan. No shit, Sherlock.

Jeongin was fuming. His temperature was starting to heat up. He just wanted to burst, but he can't handle it.

"Hyung, I don't feel so good. (six words)." Jeongin suddenly said. Jeongin wants him to get out of the house

"Why baby boy?" He sounded worried. But Jeongin started to cringe at the pet name, considering it could probably covered by Minho's saliva. Which it was, a week ago.

"I feel like I am sick. You-You should go,I don't want you getting sick." Jeongin frowned, which made Chan frown also.

"Okay baby boy. I'll go home." Chan took his hand and kiss it. Before he went to his door and left.

Jeongin's parents were just watching Netflix so they were interrupted when Chan said his goodbyes to them, for real this time. Cause he won't be coming back fot days.

Once Jeongin was alone. He started to cry, poor boy. Being hurt can cause a lot of tears, this why relationships suck especially when you are younv and infatuated.

There was a heavy stream of tears, and he wondered why people cheat on each other when they have relationships, people need to stay commited.

Jeongin needs to be smart about this. He plans on not going to school for a week because of his 'sickness' and think things through, of course he is going to lie about it.

Jeongin needs to change for the better during this period.

※※※

A/N:

That was dramatic af. Poor Jeongin right? He is smart so we all know he got this! There is more plot to this story,   with less smut for now. 😏

So yeah, Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting me so far! Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for more future works and updates! I will see you all later, bye! ♥