Chapter 12

Thank you to JeongChan7 for giving me good advice! An inspiration and icon in the JeongChan fanfic community #stanher.

Before we begin, answer this question.

Would you want me to do another Stray Kids fanfiction, or an ATEEZ fanfiction?

I found a way to prolong the story, this where the sappy shit begins. I don't want it to be just sex because, I will feel unoriginal.

Expect me, to time skip often from now. This will give longevity in relationships and also give the story sense of realism.

J E O N G I N

"Hyung cheated..."

※※※

It nearly has been weeks, since the last chapter. So alot of our couples have really matured by that time.

Well, in some cases its still the same. We still have a bratty Jeongin, horny Chan, slutty Jisung and bear Woojin. Which means in other words, you didn't miss a single thing so you are good.

However, newer problems have arrived. For Chan and Jeongin's case. the eldest has returned to his partying ways. As I mentioned before, Chan was a party animal and a player. He dedicated his time so much to Jeongin that he outgrew that. Now he is slowly returning to his old habits.

Drinking, and partying that is what Jeongin has been slowly getting used too. Because he knows Chan was like this. Poor Jeongin.

"Hey, baby boy." Yes that pet name still messes Jeongin up whenever Chan says it. But the smell of alcohol, makes it not that effective anymore.

"Hyung, you smell of alcohol..." Jeongin whined, he honestly hates the smell. 

Not that just, Jeongin feels like the relationship has worsen overtime because of the old habits. But Jisung suggested to go through thick and thin to have a strong relationship, honestly what does he know? He a hoe.

Yes, Jeongin has told Jisung. It took a lot of teasing for it to happen before Jeongin got hella annoyed.

"Sorry baby." Chan lowkey became a fucking alcoholic.

"It is okay, hyung. I respect on what you are doing, but don't go overboard. I don't want you to get in trouble or have anything bad happen to you." Jeongin said it with honesty and he kissed him on the cheek.

Sure, he was honest. But he fucking hates it, he just don't have the guts to be brave about it. Jeongin wants him to go back to healthy Chan, in other words, Healthy Chan gives the best sex. It is also for Jeongin's horny needs.

Chan has stayed at Jeongin's  for a few hours now, the Yang's are so close with him due to the business collaboration with his family. If you are wondering, they don't know they are dating yet. 

You have no idea, how good they are fucking without any sound with Jeongin's parents home. It is also the hottest thing Chan has ever done and seen from his baby boy.

"Baby, I have to go. Woojin and I are going out to a party." Jeongin nodded slightly upset, these words were common now to the young one. Before it was a scare for Jeongin considering, he was worried for Chan's safety considering he still in the bike gang. Thankfully, Woojin is the one who keeps an eye on him.

Chan kissed his man, goodbye, before he went downstairs said his farewell to his parents and left. This leaves Jeongin alone with his thoughts. A lot of things has been going through his head. Jeongin also worries if Chan would ever cheat on him, while he is out on those parties.

If you ask Jeongin weeks ago, 'Hey, do you think Chan would cheat on you?', of course he would say "No, never. Because he loves me." But now, not so sure.

Jeongin has never felt fear this way before. The type of fear on losing a relationship, this is his first one. So it is expected for the boy to worry, not just for losing Chan but his mental stability. This fear is way worse than your parents finding out, that you are gay and dating a biker, who is also working on your business collaboration with his parents.

These thoughts were soon interrupted when he got message on his phone, from a stranger on Instagram with the username @leeyongbok . Jeongin didn't know who that is, but his curiosity on it made him open his phone, and check what the messaged contained.

Hey, you don't know me but I am a friend of Woojin and Chan,and  I just thought you need to see this picture.

Jeongin was surprised. Is that Minho? From the restaurant where they had their first date? Why are they so close together? Looking like a couple? All these thoughts were racing through Jeongin's mind. He knows he was one of Chan's old fuck buddies, but apparently he dipped in for seconds.

Jeongin's mind went blank when he saw another message popped up.

He cheated on you with Minho.

DUN DUN DUN

※※※

A/N:

I did it! I had an idea xD Low-key had a mini writer's block but honestly I am good, and slowly getting on the grind. Also still in the midst of pre-writing on my next fanfiction, low key want to make it an ATEEZ fanfiction. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Also, speaking of grinding. I have been posting high quality edits everyday on my Instagram account. I recently posted a CIX Edit, so go check it out @chanjvn. If I am not writing I am always active there so make sure to follow and support me there too.

So yeah, Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting me so far! Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for more future works and updates! I will see you all later, bye! ♥