*~21~*

Bullshit...

Everything is fucking bullshit.

Goddammit.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm now a tired ass little gremlin with a serious case of the confusions.

Like, bitch what the fuck?!

Did the magic fairy princess of the gays fly through my window one day while I was dramatically
sobbing
about my hair being chopped off
to say, "you have Stockholm syndrome now"
and decided to yeet a anti dick stick at my head?

I mean, I don't have feelings... all I'm trying to say is... I have feelings.

But... ya know, it's all good.
It's not like I'm having an emotional
breakdown over it every five seconds.

Hmmm... wonder what Natalie's doing right about now.

Probably planning a way to murder me-

"Jamie!"
Speaking of the devil.

I stayed silent, waiting for Natalie to just shut up and go away... but she didn't.

With every bang and every scream her pleas became more desperate.

And what did I do about it?
Absolutely nothing.
I just plopped back down onto my bed while shoving the half empty orange pill bottle into the pocket of my sweater.

"Jamie! Please open the goddamn door this is fucking serious!
Please!"
The bangs and kicks to the door become even more frantic as her voice starts to strain.

Maybe it is serious...

Maybe I should open the door...

Right when I'm about to consider opening it, a vision of Santi getting brutally murdered dances around in the centre of my mind.

No.

Not making the mistake of letting her in for the second time.

I stay motionless in my spot like the ugly ass couch potato I am,
my gaze fixated on the popcorn ceiling above me all the while listening to the frantic bangs from outside my bedroom door.

Then a new sort of bang comes along.

A bang that makes my blood run cold and my body shoot up into a sitting position.

There stood Natalie in the doorway, her face and sweater covered in... ashes?

My eyes wander to the door... barely hanging onto the hinges keeping it up.

"Bitch what the fuck!
This isn't the fucking Shining!"
I gestured towards her ash, blood and dirt covered figure, then the door.

"Like, what did the poor door ever do to you-"

"I don't have the time or the patience to listen to your bullshit at this exact moment, Kingsley!
We need to go now or we're going to both get our asses burnt!"
Natalie quickly
darts towards the box filled with all of our stuff and starts
to aggressively shove
the items into a
random backpack in her hand.

My nails proceed to dig into the hard bed beneath me as my mind tries to process at least a single word.

"Excuse my french, but... what the absolute fuck are you
talking about?!"

"Well, I would love to explain to your basic ass but I don't have the time or-"

"Or the patience to explain!
I know, I know!
But that's not an excuse, Natalie!"

There was a sudden pause filling the room.

"Well... I was going to say
' I don't have the time or the
crayons to explain'...
but that could
work too, I guess."

Natalie zipped up the bag
and gestured
towards the bat beside me.

"You might wanna
bring that...
it could
actually come in handy for once."

I quickly grabbed the weapon and followed behind Natalie as we exited the room and made it towards the hallway.

"This is the part where you are supposed to tell me what's happening?"
I could faintly smell the scent of burning wood and gasoline.

Natalie gave out an annoyed little sigh and even though I couldn't see her face I could tell she was rolling her emerald eye.

"Well... if you must know...
Toby happened."

"What?"

"Dammit it, Jamie!
Why do you have to be so fucking dense!
Toby and Jack found our location and Toby's twitchy ass decided to start a fire. It's not big now but soon enough it will burn down the whole cabin."
Her voice didn't rise
over a whisper but was still coated in ice.

"Well sorry if I-" Natalie grabbed my arm and made a gesture for me to be quite as we made our way out of the cabin.

Everything was quiet... a little too quiet, though.

"Where is the fire?" I whispered.

"In the room that you were supposed to stay away from!"
I rolled my eyes and bit my tongue, restraining myself from saying anything I would soon regret at the moment.

"... ok.
Well, why do we have to go?
Why don't you just put the fire out and we can go on with our beautiful little Cinderella lives?"

Natalie shoved the backpack back onto her shoulder while we slithered through the thick, dark trees.

"First of all, we're going because they pretty much know where we live, so yeah.
Second, I was too lazy to put out the fire and thought
that we could fake our deaths or some super cool spy shit.
Third...
Cinderella was
abused and forced to become a slave in her own house for
most of her life...
I don't think her life was pretty beautiful."

"... shut up..."

The woods seemed to be getting darker with each quiet step we took.

My arm was still tightly gripped by Natalie's cold and rough hand while the other hand was loosely holding onto the straps of the backpack.

I swung the bat in my hand casually while looking around for any signs of  tweedle dumb or tweedle dumber; otherwise known as Jack and Toby.

"Hey Nat-"
Natalie suddenly swings her arm around me and uses her other hand to cover my mouth.

As much as I could, I muffle something along the lines of 'what the hell was that for?' Before I can hear the faint sound of twigs snapping behind us.

Natalie slowly let's go of me, allowing me to turn around
and see... Jack.

Y'know, at this point it's not even funny or scary anymore.
He's just being an annoying little bitch now.

"Beep beep, Jamie."

Oh hell naw!
No one quotes 'IT'
in a situation like this and lives to tell the tale!