*~11~*

It is three in the fucking morning and what am I doing?
I'm in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror.

I look like a mess.

Ugh.

My face did look almost ghost like making the already dark circles under my eyes ten times more darker. My face was even more sunken in; probably due to the amount of food intake I was getting. I guess at this point I could just be renamed as 'that one skeleton with a dirty blonde floof on her head.'

My attention now switched to a pair of  scissors, that I stole, now tightly grasped in my hands as continued to lift it up to my hair.
As much as I hate to admit it... I kinda liked the hair cut Clockwork gave me.
It felt more like... like... me than my usual long tangled hair.

I started to cut my hair cautiously, trimming off the growing parts of my hair.
I watched as the pieces of hair fall to the ground and once I'm done, I take a step back and look at the work I have done with pure satisfaction.

My lips tugged into a small but visible smile as I finally put down the scissors and take one last glance
at myself in the mirror.

I like the fact that cutting my hair made me androgynous, it made me more comfortable with myself.

Damn, I should've done this a long time ago!

"You look cute, it suits you." I spun around to see Clockwork leaning casually against the doorway.
"Oh... thanks. You... you were watching me cut my hair?" I questioned her, shoving the scissors into one of the nearest drawers underneath the sink.

"Eh, only when you were done and started smiling at your reflection." She smirked, incapable of showing a real smile due to her stitches.

I leaned back on the dry blood covered sink, tilting my head to the side. "Any sign of Jack or your other killer friends when you went out today?" I asked. It's been at least a month since the Eyeless Jack incident and since then Clockwork hasn't even let me be near the windows.

"No... but I have to show you something." She sighed, grabbing something from behind her.

"What now?" I rolled my eyes, earning a small giggle from my captor.

I extended my arm, watching as she pulled out a dirt covered newspaper from behind her back. She handed me the paper, watching as I unraveled it's wrinkled covers to the first page.

I could feel my stomach turn and my breath getting caught deep within my throat as my eyes scanned over the page.

There, in its own little corner, was a picture of me. With the caption above saying: MISSING: Jamie Kingsley.

Below the caption and picture were at least two paragraphs just about my 'tragic' life and sudden disappearance.

"Well, shit." I whispered; folding up the news paper.

"Yeah, shit. You're all over the news and stuff." Clockwork grabbed the paper from me.

"Really?" My eyes widened in surprise.
"Yeah... on a totally different subject, you never told me you were a Kingsley Kingsley. Aren't you supposed to be rich or some shit?" Clockwork narrowed her eye, giving off a curious look.