Epilogue

"Hela! Dammit, get back here!"

"I'm terribly sorry, Anthony, but my daddy told me not to associate with strangers."

"You've known me your whole seven years of life!"

"Your point?"

"I'm not a damned stranger!"

"That, Anthony, is a matter of opinion."

Hela squeaked as Tony dove at her in another attempt to get the little piece of equipment back. She wasn't entirely certain what it was. But, Tony had panicked when Hela had picked it up, so it must have been something incredibly dangerous. Hela's favorite kind of toy.

She jumped away from Tony's arms again and dashed off down the hall. "Hela! Hela, wait! That's dangerous!" Growling, the Avenger ran off after her.

"Oh, lighten up."

"Listen, little girl, give me that back or you're in deep shit!"

"You say a lot of bad words."

Oh.... Shut up!"

Hela snickered at the annoyed voice of Tony right behind her. She wasn't in school because of the fallen snow that had ultimately called the school day off. She wasn't in Asgard due to circumstance of the snow day. So, that left her on the hellicarrier.

"Hela, I swear, get back here before you get us all in big trouble. If Fury catches you with that, it'll be both out asses getting kicked!" Tony dived at the girl who jumped away, leaving him to fall on his face. Hela giggled and ran into one of the storage units, quickly hiding behind large boxes.

She heard the door open and slam shut. "Hela," Tony growled, "Come out from where you're hiding and give me that weapon." A weapon, was it? How fun.

Hela could hear Tony moving around somewhere near the door. He was probably looking behind boxes. Hela put a hand over her mouth and clutched the "weapon" tightly in her other hand.

"Hela? Come on out, I know you're in here." Tony gave an audible sigh as Hela heard him moving boxes out of the way. "When I get my hands on you-"

Hela screamed as the small piece of metal that she clutched in her hand went off, shooting a beam of blue light at the wall. It blew up.

Tony gave a yell and ducked as a large hole was shot out of the wall. He slowly looked up to see Hela standing there , wide eyed. A small laugh came from the raven haired girl.

"Ehehehe..... Whoops?"