Having Fun Shooting Guns.

Hela ran down the halls without looking back. Wouldn't you if you had just borrowed a master assasain's guns? Nat would be finding that out soon. The seven year old looked down at the gun in her hand and grinned. Whatever Natasha did to her was worth it, Hela had been meaning to try these for awhile now.

"HELA," an angry voice came. Hela glanced back once but then smiled and shook her head, running outside. She climbed up onto her hiding spot and held the gun up. This was the gun Natasha took everywhere with her, on every mission, in the meeting rooms, at a coffee shop... everywhere.

Hela pointed at a pole and shot at it, missing it barely. She laughed at the bang it made and aimed again, this time shooting the pole. This was just too cool.

Grinning, she hid the gun in her bag and climbed back down. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she did know that she had to keep away from Nat. If she caught Hela, she might even shoot at her.

As she walked, she almost ran right into Clint. At first she thought she'd been caught and froze, but Clint only gave her a weird look.

"Hey kid, you okay?"

Hela blinked. He didn't know then. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said calmly, smiling up at him. Clint raised an eyebrow but shrugged.

"Alright, I guess. Hey, you seen Tasha? I haven't seen her all day, she was supposed to meet me in the training rooms, but..." So he hadn't seen Nat yet. That would explain it.

"Nope, haven't seen her, sorry." Hela shrugged innocently. Sighing, Clint nodded.

"Thanks, Hela. See ya later." With that, the master assasain walked off to look for his partner. Grinning from ear to ear, Hela took off running as soon as Clint was out of sight. She couln't help but laugh at how easy that was. At this rate, she'd be able to hide the gun and deny ever holding it in her hand.

"Hela?" a voice called. It was the voice of Steve, and he was getting close. 

 "Aw, come on!" Hela grumbled as she hid the gun. "Yes, Steve?"

Steve Rogers looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. He had always been rather of fond of her, and Hela had to admit, Steve was the one she knew she could count on. Steve was always there.

Hela kept her appearance calm, even thought she was the complete opposite. She waited for him to reply, her emerald eyes at ease, her breath steady despite running around all day.

"What are you up to?" he asked casually. He didn't suspect a thing. Hela smiled and answered calmly.

"Going to my room. I'm really tired, I'm going to take a nap." She could feel the gun pressed against her side. Could he see it in her bag? He studied her face for a moment then shrugged.

"You feeling okay?"

Hela nodded quickly. "Yep. Just tired. See ya later, Steve." With that, she turned around and took off down the hall, quickly running to her room and shutting the door to her room. She turned around and looked around at the small bedroom.

It wasn't large, but it was comfortable. The walls were a forest green and the floor had dark brown carpeting, reminded her of a forest. Her bed was the same color of the walls, the pillows jade green and light brown. There were pictures all over the wall that she had drawn herself, always being gifted in sketching. The pictures varied from wildlife to simple things from the hellicarrier like Captain America's shield, Iron Man's suit, or her uncle's hammer.

Hela pulled the gun out and studied it. The metal felt cool against her skin as she aimed at a wall, not shooting at anything. She grinned from ear to ear. This was too fun.

She laughed and aimed again at a drawing of a deer. The grin on her face widened and she ran around the small room, jumping on her bed and giggling. She needed to steal Nat's guns more often.

At that moment the door was thrown open and a very angry Black Widow stomped in. Hela froze and looked at the gun in her hand, then back at Natasha. She laughed nervously.

"Hehe... hey Nat." Natasha's look was not an amused one. Hela rubbed the back of her neck. She knew she was in a lot of trouble.

Sorry it took so long to update! Vote and Comment!