Everything Looks Better In Green

It was early in the morning on the hellicarrier, not a disturbance in the air or a sound to be heard. This bothered Hela, the painful quiet of the place. It reminded her of something, but she wasn't sure what. The silence made her ears ring, it made her heart pound. She wanted to scream just to make a sound. The quiet could easily drive her to insanity.

This was why she was sitting in Bruce's lab, mixing up a concoction she'd taught herself earlier in the year. Careful to wake no one, she slipped off the table and walked to her bag, picking it up and carrying it back to her creation. She took out green food coloring.

Humming a tune, she continued mixing the chemicals. He humming grew louder as the silence grew more eerie. Hela really did hate the quiet. After she'd finally finished, she poured the liquids in small containers and stood. Now came the tricky part.

She quietly walked down the hall and slipped into Bruce's room. Bruce was sitting on his bed asleep, looking dead to the world. She felt bad for the guy, after all, he worked day and night. For a moment she reconsidered doing this. Then her normal self kicked in and she set the pouch on the table, then slipped out.

The next place she slipped into was Tony Stark's room. Hela had to admit, she didn't mind doing this as much. It wasn't a secret that Tony didn't really like her, from the beginning he hadn't. Honestly, Hela had tried time and time again to get him to warm up to her, but by the age of four, she gave up. She knew when she wasn't wanted, and Tony Stark definitely did not want her.

Quietly, Hela walked over to a table near Tony's sleeping figure. He had a bottle of something in his hand, and though she wasn't sure what it was, Hela could smell the awful aroma from where she stood. Making a face, she set the pouch on the table and hurried out.

Now she slipped into Natasha's room. She knew she'd have to be extra quiet here. Technically, Hela wasn't supposed to be out of her room, because apparently borrowing a gun and running around shooting at random was dangerous and stupid. She personally thought that to think it was dangerous was stupid. She silently set the bomb down and walked out.

Next, Hela walked into Clint's room. She'd have to be just as quiet this time, master assassins could hear a bug crawling on the floor. The girl tiptoed over and set the bomb down, then hurried out.

Hela then ran down the hall and found Steve's room. She'd been thinking about skipping this one, but decided she might as well go all the way. She opened the door and quietly walked in. Steve was sleeping, facing the wall. She hesitated before walking over to his bedside table and setting it down. Then she quickly stepped out.

Sorry Steve.

She ran down the hall until she came up to Fury's private rooms. Hela had to admit, even she was somewhat frightened of this man. He was intimidating, and nothing intimidated this girl. She was careful to slip in, put the bomb in place, and slip out.

After the job was done, Hela ran down the halls and climbed to the vents. She grinned ear from ear as she let a gas through the vents that would travel to the rooms and let the bombs off. Once that was finished, she climbed down and ran to her room just as she heard an explosion. This was followed by a chorus of, "HELA."

The girl in question smirked and ran into her room and quietly shut the door. She hurried to her bed, grabbed a book, and sat down, pretending to read. The door was thrown open and in walked the Avengers, each one covered head to toe in a green paint.

"Oh, good morning everyone, nice colors." Hela glanced up at everyone. They were all completely colored in green. She felt proud of her own work, but was even more proud to see Tony seemed to  be the angriest.

She set the book down and looked up at them calmly. She noticed that Fury's one eye was glaring at her, and his eye patch hadn't been colored in the explosion. The stare made Hela's blood turn a bit cold and she resisted the urge to look away. She was in a lot of trouble.