A Little Fun

Hela was bored beyond belief. There was nothing to do in the little room, and Loki hadn't let her out once. He knew she would only try to get out of the house.

She had started eating again. Honestly, she didn't want a repeat of the other day. So, she ate whenever he came in and gave her food. She still refused to talk to him.

Hela was sure that it was early in the morning and Loki was most likely still asleep. A grin spread across her face and she stood up, remembering when she'd gotten out of her room at S.H.I.E.L.D. when her uncle had locked her in. It made her heart clench. She hoped he was okay.

She ran a hand over the door and took a deep breath while closing her eyes. When she opened them, she was outside of the room. Hela tiptoed down the hall, already planning some revenge on her father. She made her way downstairs and into the kitchen.

She flicked the light switch and the room was bathed in a soft yellow light. The girl smirked as she began looking for all the ingredients she'd need.

Will had actually taught her how to do this at school. She'd made plans to do it to Tony, but her father would be a nice substitute.

"Red Kool Aid, petroleum jelly, check... I need conditioner," she whispered. She hurried back up the stairs and into the bathroom and, sure enough, found conditioner. She grabbed the entire bottle and hurried back downstairs.

"Okay." Hela grabbed a bowl and mixed the conditioner with water and the Kool Aid until it was a nice pink color. She thought back to what Will had said.

"Make sure to put the jelly around her forehead and ears so it won't stain the skin, that would be bad," he'd said. Hela thought for a moment and then giggled. What did she care if Loki got his skin stained?

She grabbed a big spoon and continued to mix it, a smirk on her face as she thought about what Loki would do when he woke up. Then she remembered that since Loki's hair was black, it'd be hard to make any color show up. This resulted in her adding all of the Kool Aid.

"Man, I hope this works," she mumbled. Once it was ready, she looked around until she found a plastic wrap and then grabbed it and the bowl. Now would be the hard part.

Hela crept back up the stairs and down the hall quietly, praying that Loki was a deep sleeper. She poked her head in every room until she finally found his. He was sleeping on the bed, looking dead to the world.

She walked into the room as quietly as she could and looked at him. His usually slicked back hair was a mess and he wasn't wearing his armor. He looked so different from when she usually saw him. He looked peaceful and not completely evil.

For a moment, Hela wondered if this was a good idea. Then she remembered him practically force feeding her and the feeling vanished.

With one last prayer that he wouldn't wake up, she set the bowl down carefully and pulled on rubber gloves she'd found in the kitchen. Then she took a small glob of the homemade hair dye and carefully began to lather it in Loki's hair.

Hela wasn't sure what was more amusing. The fact that she was dying his hair, or the fact that he hadn't even flinched so far. Every now and then his nose would crinkle and he'd let out a quiet groan in his sleep. It'd take everything in her to not start laughing now.

Loki grunted in his sleep and his fingers twitched. Then he'd fall right back into his deep sleep and look like he was in a coma.

Hela made sure to put was much of her creation in his hair as possible. She wanted to make sure it worked perfectly, and so far it looked like it'd turn out well. Finally, once she was done she carefully wrapped the plastic wrap around his hair, took the supplies, and slipped out of the room.

She hurried down the stairs and threw the empty conditioner bottle and plastic gloves away. Afterward she cleaned the bowl up and fixed the room back to the way it was before. It looked like no one had even been in there. With a grin, Hela flicked the light off and climbed back up the stairs.

She got to her door and closed her eyes, concentrating hard on getting back inside. When she opened them, she was back in the room. Humming softly, Hela skipped over to her bed and crawled under the blankets. She closed her eyes with a grin, excited to see what was about to happen in a few hours.

An angry shout woke Hela from her dreams. She cracked her eyes open and immediately a grin formed on her face as she heard stomping coming toward her. She sat up and waited.

"Hela!" she heard him shout. He threw the door open and walked inside, arms folded. Hela took one look at him and then nearly fell off the bed laughing. His usual raven hair was a vibrant pink.

One glance at his wet hair told her his story. He'd woken up and panicked when he saw the plastic wrap on his head with the Kool Aid, then ran to go wash it out. When he washed all of it out, all was left was the bright pink color.

Hela fell back on the bed laughing loudly at him. He looked very well ridiculous with that pink hair, and it was nearly impossible to take him seriously. He growled at her.

The girl looked up and raised an eyebrow at the look in his eye. She remembered William telling her about when his parents had held a dinner party and he accidentally got the cake all over one of their guests. "I swear," he'd said, "Mom gave me this look that basically screamed 'I want to beat you so badly right now'." They'd laughed at the time.

Hela was sure, that the look in Loki's eye was the same look as Will's mother had used on him. Hela bit her lip to stop from laughing and broke his gaze. It was no use though. She couldn't help but let out a few laughs.

"Think it's funny?" he snapped. Hela looked up at him and smirked.

"Not at all, I think it's hilarious," she replied. Loki growled at her and the look increased with her comment.

"How do I get this out?" He groaned and ran a hand through his bright pink hair.

It really did look ridiculous on him.

"I don't know," she said, shrugging. Honestly, she had no idea how to get it out. Will hadn't told her that part, but she guessed he'd just have to wash it out the best way he could.

"Hela," he growled. She looked up at him innocently and blinked at him. He sighed, "Why?"

Another shrug. "Just a bit of fun," she said and then she lied back on the bed. Loki glared at her for the longest time before he stormed out of her room, slamming the door shut and locking it back again. Hela smirked and closed her eyes as she heard him muttering profanity from the other end of the door.

How rude of him.

Yes, I wrote another chapter. I don't really have much to do, all right? Hehe. Thanks for all of your ideas and support. For those asking for a "heart warming" scene with Loki and Hela, I'll get there eventually. I want a little more trouble to happen before I do, though. Once again, ideas are appreciated. Or requests. Or feedback. I tend to enjoy all of those. Thanks for all of your support, I really appreciate it too. Not sure if I'll write another chapter yet, I'm still a bit stuck.