To Asgard!

Hela felt sick. She sat alone in her room. They'd sent the students home early after the accident with Daniel.

It'd been my fault. I did it. I made him die.

She felt her head spin and her stomach churn. She couldn't forget Daniel's body under that shelf. He had been so young. He was a good person, hardly ever spoke but always polite. He did not deserve to die.

Tears fell from her face and she choked out a sob. Hela was a murderer. She killed him. She made him die. Hela still couldn't forget the look on his face. The transparent Daniel that had stood beside her. He looked so shocked, so confused.

She sobbed again and closed her eyes tightly. It wasn't fair. Daniel hadn't deserved to die, he was just a kid. He was Hela's age, only seven. What were his parents doing? What were they even like?

Hela found herself lying on her side on the bed, tear tracks on her face. Suddenly she felt absolutely exhausted. She let out a shaky breath and felt herself drift off.

"They got closer this time," the man's voice was shaking, though he tried to hide it. He stood in front of a large round table, facing the older man on the other side. He was wearing gold and his hair was white. He was missing one eye and a there was a look of authority on his face.

There was another man on each side of him. One wore silver with long blond hair, a red cape flowing behind him. He had an angry look on his face and kept clenching his fists and gritting his teeth as though trying hard not to say something.

The man on the other side of the man had a much more calm and collected look. He was pale and wore gold and green, with slicked back black hair. He kept glancing between the man beside him and the woman at his own side.

"It is only a matter of time before they do real damage, my king," the man continued, his eyes on his king, "People have been killed. Families. It is only a matter of time before they make it into the castle."

The king looked at the table as if in deep thought. There was a worried look on his face. "Do we know what it is they want?" he asked, his voice quiet.

The man paused for a moment before he shook his head. "Only that they want to take out as many as possible."

The king was silent once more and the blond man beside him spoke up. "Then why are we sitting here?" His voice was loud and he sounded livid. He looked among the people at the round table. "We know they are planning to strike again, why not attack first?"

There was a small frown on the king's face at those words. "We cannot just go run in, searching for war-"

"Why not? That is exactly what they are planning to do," the man reasoned, though his logic sounded off. "Father, it is only a matter of time before they come in and kill someone important, I think they're searching for something."

The king looked at his eldest son. "Searching for something?"

"I agree, Father, every time they come it is planned and well thought out," said the man to his other side, "These are not just simple attacks. They want something."

The king then looked to his younger son in deep thought.

"My king," the woman beside his younger son spoke, "If I may? Every time they attack, they work in a different part of Asgard. Parts they haven't searched yet, and each time they try to get into the palace. They are definitely searching for something."

The king of Asgard was silent for a moment before he nodded and said, "But what?"

Hela woke up and looked around the room without moving. She was in her room, lying on her side, facing the wall. Her eyes felt dry and she still felt tired. What had happened? Slowly, she sat up and looked around. Then it all came back to her.