Chapter 13 : She is so dense!

The match between Seigaku and Fudomine finally finish. Chiharu now at the hospital again to accompany Ryoma to have a proper treatment. She feels that it's unfortunate that both of the captains can't have a match however she happy with the result that Seigaku wins the competition.

"Oh, you finally finish. What did the doctor say?" Chiharu asks when she sees Ryoma go out from the room. She notices the eyepatch on his left eye.

 She notices the eyepatch on his left eye

"He didn't believe me," Ryoma answer.

"Why?"

"He doesn't believe that I got hurt like this because of tennis. He even mentions Kawamura-senpai."

Chiharu just laughs to Ryoma pout face. She then put her shoulder bag.

"Well, anyway the important thing you finally get the proper treatment for your left eyes. Now, let's move to the next stop! Ryuzaki-sensei already waiting outside.

"There's something else that we need to do?" Ryoma asks.

"Un! We have a celebration at Kawamura-senpai places, it's a sushi restaurant! Come on!" Chiharu says and grabs Ryoma hand.

. . . . .

Finally, Chiharu, Ryoma, Ryuzaki-sensei, and Sakuno arrive at Kawamura places. They can hear some noisy voice from inside. Ryoma opens the door to find his senpai are celebrating so noisy. They realize that Echizen arrives. Before they can say anything, Ryoma closes the door which Chiharu just sweat drop.

 Before they can say anything, Ryoma closes the door which Chiharu just sweat drop

"Where do you think you're going? Get in!" say Momoshiro and pull Ryoma inside.

Chiharu and the rest follow inside. Inside of the restaurant, there is Seigaku team, Kawamura's father, and Inoue and Shiba who join them to celebrate. Chiharu decides to sit next to Fuji who not noisy.

The celebration continues. They have so much fun especially when Kawamura's father think Tezuka is a teacher. Many of them fight for sushi. Chiharu just watches her team in silent with a smile.

"Hm? Doustano, Shigeko-san? Do you need more sushi?" Kawamura asks her.

"Ah, no it's okay senpai. I already full. Sushi at here really delicious!" Chiharu says and eats another sushi in front of her.