Chapter 1 : A Prince Appears

Tuut... tuut...

"Moshi moshi, Shigeko resident desu... who is it?" Chiharu when she answers the phone.

"Ah, Ryuzaki Sakuno desu! Can I speak to Chiharu-chan?" asks Sakunoon the phone.

"Ah, Chiharu's speaking here... what's the matter, Sakuno?" asks Chiharu as she leans back at wall, holding the phone with her left hand.

"I just want to remind you about today... hehe." Sakuno giggles and Chiharusmiles.

"Yeah, I know... I remember.." says Chiharu to her childhood friend.

"Oh, okay... 11.30 at Kakinokizaka Tennis Garden, okay?" Sakuno continuously reminds.

"Okay, okay, I know it already... geez..." says Chiharu lazily.

"Ahahaha... okay, okay," says Sakuno.

"Ah, you really don't want me to pick you up on the station? Well, don't you remember how blind you are in directions?" teases Chiharu.

"Hey! Don't say it like that... uh... Obaa-chan will take me there, so I'm okay."

"Really?" asks Chiharu, unsure.

"Un! It's okay! Geez... don't treat me like a little girl!" Sakuno is obviously annoyed.

"Ahaha... okay, I'm sorry... you're like a little sister to me..." says Chiharu smiling. She hears a sigh.

"Okay... I'll go get ready."

"Okay, see you at Kakinokizawa Tennis Garden! Bye, bye, imouto~!" says Chiharu with a teasing smile.

"Bye... hey! Don't call me imou-" Sakuno can't finish her words because Chiharu has turned off her phone. She just giggles from the way Sakuno acts. Then she walks to her room to prepare herself as well.

Chiharu is the only child from Shigeko Ryoutaro and Shigeko Fushimi, but both of them have died because of an accident when she was a child. Because of that, Chiharu has to live by herself.

Her kind aunt, Asami Shigeko, wants Chiharu to live with her because she doesn't want to let Chiharu live alone, but Chiharu refused. Even though she lives by herself, it's not difficult to handle her own life. Because her parents were the Head of Shigeko group and when they died Chiharu becomes the one who should handle it. Well, aunt Asami helps too.

Physically, Chiharu has a long, light blue hair which she always ties twin-tail with blue ribbons. She has beautiful, dark eyes.

And now, Chiharu is standing in front of her wardrobe, choosing the outfits for today's hangout. Finally, she picks a pink long sleeve shirt with a white ribbon and lace and a lacey pink skirt. She wear long, light pink socks. [look at picture]

Then, it's the time to brush her hair. And, as always, she tied her hair be a twin tail with blue ribbons on them. Then Chiharu pick her wallet, cell phone, and put them into her white bag. Then, she goes out from her room to wear her white shoes. She looks at her watch, which shows 11:00.

"Okay, I'm ready!" says Chiharu as she goes out from her apartment towards the elevator.

"Ah, I should tell Sakuno I'm on my way!" Chiharu picks her cell phone and sends an email to Sakuno

To : Ryuzaki Sakuno

Subject : -

Sakuno, I'm on my way.

Don't be late! I'll see you at Kakinokizaka Tennis Garden, okay?

Shigeko Chiharu