Chapter 3 : Samurai Junior

Chiharu is standing in front of her mirror, looking at herself. She wears a Seishun Gakuen female uniform without zippering its black hood. She ties her hair like always, twin tails, by dark blue ribbons.

"Yosh! It's done!" says Chiharu happily. Shegrabs her bag and goes outside to wear her black sneakers. Then she opens her apartment door and goes outside, not forgetting to lock it. She then goes to lift and wears her white headphone. Her cell phone was vibrates and it can be seen that it's a new message from her best friend, Sakuno.

From : Ryuzaki Sakuno

Subject : School

Chiharu-chan, ohayo~! You're going to school at Seishun Gakuen right? See you later!

Ryuzaki Sakuno

Chiharu is smiling when she reads the message. She then replies with an 'OK' then puts her cell phone back to her pocket. Then she just walks in silence because she goes to school by herself and settles on listening to a song named 'Future' from her headphone. She then comes to a T-junction and sees Ryoma, wearing a Seishun Gakuen male uniform and brings his tennis bag. She runs to Ryoma and pokeshis shoulder.

"Ohayo, Ryoma!" greets Chiharu.

"Eh?"

. . .

"Dare?" asks Ryoma bluntly,making Chiharu falls.

"Shigeko Chiharu! The girl who walked home with you yesterday!"

"Ah... " Ryoma remembers and Chiharu sighs.

"Wait... you're going to Seishun Gakuen too?" asks Ryoma.

"Un... Well, in the past my parent told me to go to Hyotei or Rikkaidai... But I don't want it to..." says Chiharu.

"Past?"

"Well, my parent was died because of an accident."

"Eh?"

"Well, let's go to school, okay?" says Chiharu and starts walking. Ryoma just looks at her before then starts walking too.

-:-:- Rolling Memory -:-:-

Teng... tong... teng... tong...

"Want to go home together?" asks Chiharu to Ryoma who sits behind her.

"No, I'm going to the tennis club," says Ryoma and stand grab his bag.

"Tennis club? Can I go too?!" asks Chiharu, becoming so excited.

"... Whatever" says Ryoma and goes out of the class. Chiharu just smiles, grabs her bag and goes after Ryoma.

When Ryoma and Chiharu are walking together to the tennis court, someone calls for them. "Oi, Echizen! Shigeko!"

Ryoma and Chiharu turn to see who's was calling them.

"Yo, you're Echizen and Shigeko from my class, right? Are you joining the tennis club too?" asks that boy.

"Eh? No, I'm just accompanying him," says Chiharu.

"Dare?" asks Ryoma.

"Ehem, I'm Horio and this school is famous for its tennis. There are tons of strong players. Even though I look like this, I have 2 years of tennis experience! I also went to tennis school. Becoming a regular isn't a dream either..." say Horio with an arrogant tone. Then he realizes that Chiharu and Ryoma have already left him behind.

"He-hey! Wait up!" shouts Horio, running after them.

"Hehe... what a funny classmate," says Chiharu to Ryoma who's not looking at the way he's walking on.