Chapter 5 : Seigaku Regulars Arrive!

"Ohayo!"

"Ohayo!"

Like always, at morning many Seigaku student walk to the school, greeting their friends too. Chiharu walks to Seigaku too, still sleepy.

"Hoaamm~~ Geez, I'm so sleepy today..." She yawns as she walks past some students who are talking to each other.

"Ryoma Echizen?"

Deg... Chiharu stops walking and glances to the one who speaking. It was a guy who has aspiky black hair and wears square glasses.

"Have you heard about him?"

"Nope," answers a black-haired, snake-lookalike guy.

"From what Momo tell me, he's no ordinary freshman," says a brown-haired guy who can't seem to keep his eyes open.

"Eh? Momo? Does he mean... Momoshiro-senpai?" thought Chiharu.

"Well, if he said so, then it must be true," says guy who has a vivid red hair and a plaster on his right cheek.

"Hmmmm... If that's the case, we should be grateful," a guy who has two locks of black hairstanding 'inwards' on the top of his head, says with a smile.

"We'll see..." say the guy with brown hair while walking together with his friends.

Chiharu still stand there, smirking.

"It seems that they are regulars... I can't wait to see them at Tennis club later."

When Chiharu just starts walking, she steps on something.

"What's this? A student card?" asks Chiharu, picking it.

"Fuji Shusuke, 3-6... Oh, he's light brunet guy!" Chiharu declares while looking photo at the card.

"Maybe, I give this back at lunch."

-:-:- Rolling Memory -:-:-

"Ah, Ryoma!" calls out Chiharu.

"Hm? What?"

"You're going to tennis court right? Can I go with you?"

"Whatever."

Chiharu just giggles and walks together with Ryoma. When they reach near the court, Chiharu notices Tomoka and Sakuno standing near window at 2nd floor. She waved at themand get a wave back from Tomoka. She then saw a brunet boy with oval glasses looking at the court. Chiharu just sighs as she continues walking.

"Morning practice... This is pretty rough... I wonder if I'll last the day," says Kachirou, looking at the court.

"If you take it easy you can do it," says Chiharu, smiling as she bring takes out a book and pen.

"Oh, Shigeko-san, what're you doing?" asks Katsuo.

"Hm? Ah, I'm now the manager of the club."

"Hm... Anyway, I thought it was strange... That Momoshiro-senpai. He hurt his foot, so he wasn't even playing with his half his strength," says Horio, noisy like always.

"Eh? He was injured?" asks Katsuo.

"I couldn't tell at all... Awesome," says Kachiro.

"Like I said last time, the other regulars had a match. So they weren't here," Horio starts and then looks at Ryoma who is trying to tie his shoes.

"Echizen, are you listening?"

"Not at all."

"Doesn't matter, this just shows that a freshman can't be as good as a regular. Seigaku level is just too high. Even though the regular senpai aren't here yet, the rest are still good."