44

After School Special
Season 4 Episode 10

After School SpecialSeason 4 Episode 10

Its been two months since everything. We went to Croatia for my birthday like we planned. We left Christmas weekend and stayed there for almost three weeks. It was magical. We spent the night before on a yacht. The room was filled with rose pedals. When the clock struck midnight the fireworks went off and it was amazing. He gave me this huge painting of me, a beautiful diamond necklace paid with a diamond bracelet and an anklet with small diamonds, he also gave me a large bouquet of roses. I think there were over a hundred roses. He always gives me a large bouquet of roses on my birthday. Then the last three days we were in Paris. I got a call from both Elijah, Kol, and Hayley on my birthday. Stefan also called. I was surprised to hear from Elijah. It's been months since I last saw and talked to him.

Stefan and I are on good terms. Damon and I haven't talked at all and I don't want to speak to him. Caroline has been keeping up to date on everything that was happening in Mystic Falls. I haven't heard from her because I've had my phone off for a whole week to not deal with anything. I talked to Hayley a couple of times. Last I heard from her she was in Washington.

Nik and I are back in Mystic Falls. We walked up the steps of the mansion when we both smell something. "My house smells." He says and it does.

Stefan has been staying here for the three weeks while we were gone. Nik opens the door and it smells even worse. Stefan walks in the living room to see us and he looks normal.

"Where's the maid?" Nik immediately asks.

"Oh, I gave her the month off. What is she going to clean if there's no one to clean after?" Stefan asks.

Clearly, he's gotten use to the smell. Nik opens his mouth to say something but I spoke up first.

"Were you just leaving?"

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. I'm going to see Caroline." He says before leaving.

Once Stefan closes the door and Nik turns to look at me. "Remind me not to ever let any of your brothers stay here. I'm going to call the maid."

***

It's been a couple of hours and the house smells normal. Nik and I are in the living room. He's sitting and I laid down with my head on his lap.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him.

"Kol is supposed to be coming today."

"Kol?" I ask surprised because I haven't seen in him in months. "What time?"

"In an hour or so." He says and I looked at the time and it's only 10:43 a.m.

"We should go have breakfast. Like a date."

"A date?" Nik asks smiling.

"Maybe the Grill or something." I said and he gives me a look like the Grill is the last place where he would have a date.