1

Brave New World Season 2 Episode 2Part 1

Brave New World
Season 2 Episode 2
Part 1

I walk up to the door and took a step back to look at the house I haven't been in, in a long while. The Salvatore boarding house. I took a deep breath in and open the door. Immediately Damon and Stefan turned around to see me.

I grinned from ear to ear, "I'm back bitches."

Stefan and Damon stand there probably still in a state of shock since they haven't seen me in a long time. I'm standing there smiling and they're just standing there with their mouths open. My smiles turn to an awkward one since no one isn't saying anything.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to join the party." Damon smirks as he walks over to me.

Stefan quickly gets out of his train of thought and walks up to me and hugs me, "Ava, it's good to see you."

I hugged him back, "I've missed you too, Stef." I pulled away as I smiled genuinely.

I look over to Damon and he crosses his arms and asks, "Where's my hug?"

I roll my eyes and open my arms to give him a hug, he opens his arms ready to hug me, but I punch him and he went flying back. Stefan is shocked and stands there not knowing what to do.

Damon quickly gets up and rubs his jaw, "What the hell that was for?"

"Lexi, jackass." I walk up to him and he backs up, "I'm not gonna hit you." I gave him a hug. He hesitates to hug me, but then he does.

Stefan raises an eyebrow, "Well I didn't expect that."

A small smirk appears on his face.

Damon pulls away from the hug and suspiciously asks, "How long you've known about Lexi?"

"A while now." I turn to Stefan and said, "Sorry I didn't call. I was sorta busy." I apologize.