25

The New Deal
Season 3 Episode 10

(Flashback October of 1889 New Orleans)
It's been a over year since I told Klaus about how I was turned into a vampire. I'm at a party at the Mikaelson Compound that Rebekah and Elijah invited me to. It's a masquerade theme.

"You came!" Rebekah says as she walks over to me and hugs me.

"I'd never miss one of your parties, Bekah." I smiled.

"Let me introduce to some people." Rebekah says as she linked her arm with mines.

I'm talking to some people that Rebekah introduced me to and I notice someone staring at me for a good 10 minutes now.

"Excuse me." I said and walked away.

I made my way towards the guy and this group of people walked in front of me. I went around them and the guy is no longer there. I shrugged it off and started wandering around. I made my way down an empty hallway.

"You look stunning, Ms. Salvatore." I heard a very familiar accent say from behind say. It's Klaus. I turned around to look at him and he's wearing the same mask from the person who was staring at me earlier.

"Do you know it's not polite to stare at a lady?" I asked with a small smile and he chuckles.

"Not staring. Gazing." He smiles as he walks towards me. "Do you want me to show you around?" He asks and I nod.

He takes me into a room and it's full of paintings and drawings, "You paint?" I asked and he nods. I traced the paintings with my fingers and I turned around to look at him, "I've known you for about 5 years now and you didn't tell me you paint."

"You never asked." He smiled. "And you spent most of your time with Rebekah."

"You seemed to keep surprising me." I smiled and turned around to look at the rest of the paintings. I am amazed by his artwork.

He walks behind me and points to a painting in front of me, "I painted this about two hundred years ago in Japan."

"It's beautiful." I said and I then see drawing. It's a drawing of me. "Is this..."

I turned around to ask and our bodies were closer than I had expected. I nervously take a gulp. No one has ever made me this nervous as he is right now. I don't like the feeling because it feels like my guard is down. He glances at my lips and leans to kiss me but I back away.

"I can't. I should...I should just go."

I walked away from him and I stood at the doorway, thinking. I turned around and practically ran towards him crashing my lips against his. Just with one single touch my body ignites and everything I was scared of just went away.

He uses his strength and pins me against the wall as I pulled off his jacket and I unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off. He rips my dress off and he picks me up and I wrap my arms and legs around him as he takes me to his bed. Everything is happening so fast yet so slow. I don't care that everyone downstairs are vampires and can probably hear everything that going on.

I slept with him the first day I met him. Classic me, I know. On top of that, I didn't even know his name and that says a lot about me. There are many vampires whose name I don't know that I've slept with. I never needed to know their names because I never wanted anything else from them. And then I met Klaus. It started out like he was just another guy but he isn't just another guy. That's what scared me because he was different than any other guy I've met.