38

Part 2

I walked into the boarding house and no one was there. Odd but whatever. I didn't come to look for anyone. I made my way upstairs and into my old room.

I bend down towards the air vent and removed the cover. I stick my hand in and I don't feel anything. Nothing is in there. The daggers aren't in there nor the ash from the white oak. I know it wasn't the ideal place to hide the daggers but if Klaus had found me— which he did— I wouldn't have it on me. He is now lying dead with his neck snap in his mansion. I need to those daggers.

I heard the door being open and I hear voices. I made them out to be Bonnie, Caroline,... Elena?

Now I can kill her for the second time.

I sped downstairs, yelling at them. "Where are they?!" They all turn to look at me and stayed quiet. "Did you not hear me? Where the hell are they?!"

"Stay behind me." Bonnie says as Elena and Caroline stayed behind her.

"Stay behind me." I mocked her while laughing. "How about you get out of my way?" I said as I vamp-speed closer to her and grabbed her by the neck and threw her across the room.

Caroline runs towards me and I grabbed her by the hair and bashed her head into the wall near me as I snap her neck and she falls down. Elena comes for me but I grabbed her as threw her across the room and she lands on her back.

I put my foot over her neck as the heel of my shoe pushes into her neck. "Where are there?!" I shouted.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She chokes.

"Tell me!" I demanded.

"I don't—"

I cut her off by stepping on her neck and the heel goes straight through her throat. She starts choking as blood comes out of her mouth and tries to move my foot away but can't. I heard the doorknob being turned to I stepped on Elena's neck harder, snapping it.

I grabbed a stake from this thing Stefan had. From a distance I see Damon walking in, leaving the door open as he scans the room. He sees Bonnie across the room unconscious, Caroline with her head bashed in and neck snapped, and Elena with blood around her throat and neck snapped.

I vamp-speed towards Damon and pinned him against the wall with the stake near his chest but it's not touching him. "Where are the daggers?" I asked impatiently. I can't compel him because he's probably on vervain.

"Ava?" He asks, shocked.

"Where are they, Damon?" I asked and he just stares at me. Just as I was about to stake him in the heart my hand involuntarily stops. I roll my eyes and stabbed him near the heart. "Tell me and if you don't I will kill you."

"Well, go on, love. Kill him." I heard someone say and I looked to see Klaus. I didn't expect him to wake up early. It's been a little over forty minutes. "Your humanity is off what's stopping you to kill your own brother. So do it. Kill him." He says walking closer to me and Damon is looking at me with pleading eyes.

I tried to push the stake further but once again my hand involuntarily stops. It's like my brain is saying do it and my heart is don't. I pushed those feelings further down.