22

Ordinary People
Season 3 Episode 8

I'm home with Rebekah she just came from school and we're in the living room. I'm sitting in the couch and Rebekah is standing talking to me but I'm not paying attention. I'm still thinking about the man Sergio from the other day. Out of all the people he could have gone to see and yet he came to see me.

"Ava? Ava!"

"Huh?" I asked as I snapped out of my thoughts and I looked up to look at her, "Yes."

"Yes, what? Are you okay?" She asks worriedly walking towards me.

"Do you know a man name Sergio?" I asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"The other day all dead supernaturals were able to cross over to the living but it was only a short time. This man who says his name Sergio told me he died for me but I don't remember. He was dress like people from the 1800s."

"Well, I know a lot of people with that name. What doesn't he look like?" She asks sitting next to me.

"Brown hair, brown eyes. Dimples. He's like 6 foot tall.  He did have a scar across the palm of his hand. It was shaped like the letter L. He looks like he's in his late 40s probably early 50s."

"No, I don't. Sorry. So what do you think?" She asks as points to the mirror telling me to look.

I've been trying on dresses for an hour now. I got up from the couch and walked over to the mirror, "Sexy. I like it." I smiled at the blue dress.

(A/N: Dress shown above.)

"Great." She said happily. "You're going to be my date to Homecoming."

"Homecoming? Is this why you had me try on all of these dresses?" I asked and she nods. "I'm not going."

"Come on, Ava. You told me to embrace the 21st century. This me embracing the 21st century. Do I have to make one of those cliché will you go with me to Homecoming posters?" She says walking towards me as she looks at me through the mirror.

I turned around to look at her. "Fine. I'll go but only for an hour, okay?"

"Two hours?"

"An hour and a half." I said and she smiles happily and gives me a hug.

"How come you didn't tell me that Damon knows about me?" She asks and I know exactly what she's talking about. She's talking about the fact that Damon saw her in my memories when she was supposed to be daggered. "If Nik finds out..."

"Don't worry. He won't find out." I assured her with a smile.

"Which dress do you like?" She asks as six compelled girls came out wearing different dresses.

I stood there examining the girls' dresses. "The red one is cute."

"It is, isn't it?" Rebekah smiles and I nod.

"I'm going to go change." I said about to walk out of the room.

"Um, Elena is coming over." She says making me stop dead in my tracks.

I turned around to face her, "Why?"

"To convince her not to wake up Mikael." She says lowly.

"What?" I ask confused. "What do you mean wake up Mikael?"

"She threatened to wake up Mikael. I'm going to convince her otherwise."

"I'm going to find my Damon."