7

Plan B
Season 2 Episode 6
Part 2

"Why do you want the moonstone?" Damon asks.

Damon had told me that Mason has the moonstone and I needed to get before anyone else did.

"Screw you!" Mason screams.

"Ahhh! Wrong answer!" Damon said.

"If he was gonna say anything, he would have already!" Jeremy says as he walks closer but I put my hand up to stop him.

"He's not going to make it through today. Not without a big fat dose of luck." I told Jeremy.

"I'm taking your eyes now." Damon says as he put the wolf and near Mason's eyes.

"The well!" Mason spits out. "You can find it there."

"I know where it is. I want to know what it does and why you want it." Damon says, still threatening him with the wolfsbane.

"I'm getting it for Katherine."

"Why?" Damon asks.

"She's gonna use it to lift the curse."

"Of the moon?" Damon says as stands up to his normal position, "Now, why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want?"

"So I wouldn't have to turn anymore." He confesses.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because she loves me." Mason said.

Damon and I literally burst into laughter.

"You're kidding, right? You can't be that delusional." I said trying to hold back my laughter but completely failing.

"Now...now I get it. You're just stupid. Katherine doesn't love you. She's using you, you moron."

"I'm done talking." Mason says and his voice cracks as if he's about to cry.

"Yes, you are." Damon says as he hands Jeremy the wolfsbane and Jeremy grabs it. "It's time to take a walk, Jeremy."

"I'm staying." Jeremy says confidently and I roll my eyes.

"No, you should go." Damon says as I stand up next to him.

"I'm staying, Damon. He's had enough." Jeremy says, feeling sorry for him.

"Just help Tyler. Don't let this happen to him." Mason said.

"Damon..." Jeremy says and Damon vamp-speeds over to Jeremy and grabs him by the throat.

"You wanted to be a part of this? Well, here it is! Kill or be killed! The guy is a werewolf; he'd kill me the first chance he got! So, you suck it up or leave."

Damon lets go of Jeremy and he coughs.

"He wants me to kill him, anyway. Don't you, Mason? It really is a curse, isn't it?" Damon says as he walks back to Mason.