Family Reunine

Violet's POV

Dick and I walked back to the Wayne manor holding hands. After slapping him I felt better from him lying to me but bad at the same time. I hugged and clung to his arm happy he as back. We watched as Koda summarised what had happened when Dick was gone, happily walking on an invisible tightrope smiling. He was glad his family was whole again.

Koda: "so that's basically what happened mum was super stressed and upset, Grandpa Bruce was super moody and sad. Uncle Jason was always sleeping and punching things, Tim helped mummy find the Joker while Uncle Damien stayed in his room and crude at times. Sissy Raven and Sataru kept fighting and sissy Samena and Crow had to break them up."

Dick: "So, in other words, I'm doomed as soon as I walk through the door"

Violet: "you're already doomed, my love" I smirked giving the point across.

Dick: "I know" Dick smiled

Once we got to the manor everyone was downstairs, even Damien.

Dick: "Hi everyone I'm back"

I heard a crash and looked over to where the sound came from. There I saw a shocked Alfred, I let out a small giggle at the sight.

Dick: "Alfred, let me help you clean that up"

Alfred: "m-master Grayson, h-how"

Koda: "long story short, daddy faked his death so he could kill Deathstroke"

Dick: "seeming he was the one that beat me to hell and 'killed' me; I knew he would then go after Violet so I needed to end his rain. They planned to get us to turn against Violet so they could capture her. They had to break her first so they kidnapped by me and wounded me so violet would snap and go full demon but looks like it backfired" Dick said as he smiled at me.

I let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of my head, what he said was true. Seeing my love badly wounded did keep me sane.

Dick: "I'll explain when everyone wakes up and gets here. For now, let me help you clean this up."

Alfred: "hmm? Oh no it's ok"

Dick: "it's the least I can do for almost giving you a heart attack"

Dick helped Alfred clean up as I settled Koda down into his bed. I cradled Koda in my arms, sung to him and kissed his forehead as I settled him down. He was so happy that his father had come home. Meanwhile, the others gathered around and dick explained what and why he did what he did. Not long after Raven, Crow and samena all ran in eyes wide "DADDY" they all yelled in sink. Once again I giggled at the sight, but as I looked I realised Sataru wasn't with them and I started to worry.

Violet: "girls, wheres Sataru"

I instantly noticed that samena started to cry and Crow and Raven looked away avoiding eye contact. I glared at the two sisters while Dick hugged Samena hushing her and calming her down.

Violet: "what happened" I sighed 

Samena: "it was Raven's fault"

Raven: "yer, I admit full responsibility for it. I was just upset that I let my anger get the best of me and I said something I shouldn't have"

Violet: "what did you say"

Crow: "she said that Sataru doesn't belong in this family, that she doesn't belong anywhere cause shes the jokers daughter. That made Sataru lash out and hurt Raven, then she ran off before Raven could say anything"

Jason: "RAVEN"

I looked over at Jason to see his shocked angered face. I stood in front of my kids as Crow hugged Raven in their special hug trying to protect her as Raven teared up from Jason's sudden change in tone and Alfred helped tend to Raven's wounds.

A Haunting PastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara