Wild Child

Uncle Jonathon's POV

I was heading to my office cart to ring violet as we were coming to Gotham only I didn't make it there, the train did a sudden stop and I fell cutting my head and hand slightly. I headed to the front of the train to ask the driver what happened but when I got there I didn't need to ask why he did the sudden stop as I saw why. The bridge had collapsed and we couldn't go anywhere. I grabbed the phone and rang Violet saying we needed help and before I knew it, Batman, Robin, Red Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing and Rebel showed up just after I put the phone down.I knew who rebel was her voice gave it away.

Jonathon:"violet?"

Violet/Rebel:"Damn it, uncle Jonathon, that was ment to be a secret identity"

Once I knew it was Violet I knew the rest. I knew Batman was Bruce, Red hood was Jason, Robin was Damian, Nightwing was Dick and Red Robin was Tim. We started working on a temporary bridge as soon as the builders arrived. Eventually, we were on our way to Gotham, Violet stayed with us as she wanted to catch up so being the kind of uncle I am I let her stay. she told me everything; about my Nephew and me nieces even though they're adopted. she also told me about the Joker kidnapping her several times but as long as she's ok and alive I was fine with it and I knew her being Rebel helped her deal with her past and she wanted to make sure no one else suffered the way she did. I know she is strong enough to handle anything that comes her way, she always was.

When we got to Gotham I met with Bruce and Violet was playing with Sunburst, Flame, Zahara and Savanna. I heard Bruce sigh and told him to meet me a certain cart. I was waiting for him sitting on the roof of the cart with my guitar. when Bruce came he joined me on the roof of the cart and I started playing as we watched Violet. I started singing.

Jonathon:"Looks like royal in a thrift store dress
Keeps my heart and her hair a mess
She goes where the wind suggests she goes, who knows
Got a spirit that can't be tamed
She's a calico pony on an open plain
I know I'll never be the same no more, for sure

She's a wild child
Got a rebel soul with a whole lot of gypsy wild style
She can't be tied down but for a while
I'll be falling free and so alive
Might break my heart but God she drives me wild child

You've never heard of her favourite band unless you
Been to Bonnaroo or Burning Man
She's Penny Lane in a Chevy van, she loves to love

She loves me wild child
Got a rebel soul with a whole lot of gypsy wild style
She can't be tied down but for a while
I'll be falling free and so alive
Might break my heart but God she drives me wild child

She'll be here until she runs
Some just have to chase the sun

She's a wild child
Got a rebel soul with a whole lot of gypsy wild style
She can't be tied down but for a while
I'll be falling free and so alive
Might break my heart but God she drives me wild child

A kaleidoscope of colours in her mind child
A touch of crazy hides behind her wild smile
So simple yet experimental
Innocent but still a little wild child
Wild child"

Bruce:"are you saying Violet is a wild child, that might be why Violet and Dick are so perfect together"

Jonathon:"one yes and two, WHAT"

Bruce:"didn't violet tell you they got married"

Jonathon:"no"

I jumped down and ran to Violet giving her a hug with happy tears in my eyes and a slight go at her for not telling me.

Violet:"didn't I tell you"

Jonathon:"no"

Violet:"Oh, I thought I did"

Jonathon:"no and that's something major"

Violet:"oh, sorry uncle"

Jonathan:"its ok my child, here I want you two to have these they're your parents wedding rings and while you're here why don't you join us in our the show today "