WALLY'S ALIVE

|3 years later|

Dick's POV

We were fighting on a rooftop, me, Violet and the kids. Our opponent, Deathstroke. He had some others with him but we kept fighting.

Shadow (samena):" Ohh, butterfly"

Rebel:"stay focused shadow, they'll take advantage of your distraction"

Shadow:"oh yer, I HATE YOU"

We continued fighting till all the goons were down and Deathstroke backed off for now. We started heading back to the house but we all saw a flash of light in a warehouse nearby. I head to the warehouse while Violet took the kids home.

When I got to the warehouse I saw a long black mark on the floor that looked like a skid mark but it wasn't from a car, more like a speedster. I thought and I knew it must be from the Flash or Impulse but even that didn't explain the flash of light. I took photos and shrugged my shoulders and went home. I sat at the bat computer since we were staying at Wayne manner. I hacked into the camera systems of that warehouse to figure out what happened. What I found proved my hypothesis, it was a speedster but it wasn't any of the ones alive. He ran slower than the Flash and it was a yellow and red streak, not red and yellow. The only person with that colour scheme is Wally or Impulse but Impulse was the same speed as The Flash but he could have just been running slower. I called up Impulse and asked him where he was at that time but he was with the Flash on a mission in their own town, not Blüdhaven. I ended the call and looked at the photo of Wally and me. Could this really be by Wally West the Kid Flash?

|next night|

I was fighting Deathstroke alone as Violet had a mission with Jason and the kids were having a film/ game night with Bruce, Tim, Damian and Alfred. Meanwhile, I was getting pummeled by Deathstroke. We got about a few minutes of fighting, I think, when I got knocked out and taken by Deathstroke. When I woke up it was morning and according to my hologram clock, it was only 2:00 am. I could feel the dry blood on my face. I bandaged the cuts with my suit as I ripped parts off, that's when I was that yellow and red streak again. It stood there looking at me as a blur then it zoomed off, I sat there trying to find a way out. When I did I put into play. I got into what looked like a storage in a warehouse, but there was a problem, Deathstroke was in the warehouse standing at the exit. I had to fight. I walked out of the darkness and started fighting. what felt like hours of fighting, we both were badly injured and bleeding heavily. That's when it happened, the yellow and red streak appeared in front me as it hit Deathstroke in a wall before I got hit. This time the streak was clear and not a blur. My eyes widened, It couldn't be him. His yellow suit stained with blood, His red hair messy and ruffled, his chest rising and falling quickly as he huffs and puffs, his suit ripped in places. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was him my best friend, Wally.

Dick:"Wally?"

Wally:"didn't think I would leave ya alone, I promised didn't I"

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I looked up at Wally, I couldn't believe my eyes he was alive.

Wally:"well don't just sit there get up and fight"

Dick:"right"

I took Wally's hand and got up, once I was up we both nodded and started fighting Deathstroke. We knocked him out and took him into custody. we went back to the mountain for old time sake and as it was 3 in the morning.

Wally:"are you going to stay quiet Dick, your best friend just returned and you haven't said anything like welcome back. Was the time I was really that bad without me"