High school romance

Violets POV

I was in my math class when the bell rang for lunch, I headed to where Dick showed me to go. It was behind a bush, there was a handmade beach that had the letters 'RDG' engraved on it so my guess was it was made by dick, there was also a well looked after flower bed with some of my favourite flowers and a cherry blossom tree. I waited a bit for dick to arrive.

Dick:"Violet, so you found it then"

Violet:"yer"

Dick:"well let's eat"

Violet:"ur, Dick is that a flower behind your back"

Dick:"yes it's for you"

Dick handed me a rose [image below] then he put it in my hair.

Violet:"and what about the other thing in your pocket"

Dick:"man you're good at this maybe better than Bruce"

Dick kissed me and then handed me a box, I opened the box and what I found inside I loved. It was a Jem that said I love you on it [image below] 

 It was a Jem that said I love you on it [image below] 

Violet:"this is why it took you a while to get here"

Dick:"yer, do you like it"

Violet:"no, I don't like it"

Dick looked down at his feet, I smiled

Violet:"I LOVE IT"

I hugged Dick and he hugged back

Violet:"almost as much as I love you"

We kissed for a while then sat down and started eating our lunch.

Later on, the bell rang for the last lesson of the day.

Violet:"see ya in in a bit dickie bird"

Dick:"love ya"

Violet:"love you too"

we whet to our last lesson, mine was science. I sat in my set and the lesson began. Once again the bell rang for the end of the day, I started to walk down the hall when I bumped into Dick.

Violet:"Dick, I thought you'll be in the car by now"

Dick:"come on, follow me I wanna show you something"

Dick grabbed my arm and dragged me something before I knew it we were on the roof.

Dick:"violet, I know we've only been together for a day but I would like to ask you to the Valentine dance, so would you like to go with me"

I smiled as I knew a song that will tell him my answer

[Violet]
"Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,
And let the music be your guide."

[Dick, Violet]
"Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance"

[Dick]
"Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you through it all"

[Dick, Violet]
"And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are

(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance"

[Dick, Violet]
"Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop

Let it rain, let it pour

What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be

(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance"

Violet:"yes Dick I would love to go to the dance"

We walked off the roof and down the stairs. We got into the car and drove home so we could get changed. Me and Dick ran upstairs.

I got changed into the only nice dress I had.[image below]

I walked down the stairs to see Dick in a tuxedo waiting for me

Dick:"wow"

Violet:"too much"

Dick:"no, you look perfect"

Violet"thanks"

Dick:"well come on our ride is waiting"

We walked outside to see sunburst pulling a carriage Dick grabbed my hand and helped me onto the carriage and Alfred was the leadman, once we were all on we rode off to the school. When we arrived at the school everyone looked at us but I wasn't bothered as long as I was with Dick. We got off and walked into the hall. I got lots of compliments and people saying how good I looked or that they were amazed as at school I'm the rebel of the entire year.

Me and Dick danced, ate, laughed and kissed. Once the valentine party was over we got back onto the carriage and rode home. once we were home, Dick and I walked to my room and stayed there for a bit. After a while Dick went to get into his pj's and so did I but then he came back. Then it was time to go to bed. I lied down. Dick started to walk out of my room but I grabbed his hand.

Violet:"Dick, can you stay with me. Just until I fall asleep"

Dick:"sure"

Dick sat at the edge of my bed as I started to fall asleep. When I was asleep Dick got up, carefully as he didn't want to wake me up, and walked to his room so he could fall asleep. The next day was more school and luckily no one saw me and Dick kiss or doing couple stuff at the dance so we didn't get bothered by it. We did what we always did apart from this time Dick didn't give me a gift but he did give me a flower, I think this is growing on me especially him. Dick is everything I wanted and Ill protect what we have from everything that tries to break it.