Newborn bat

Dick's POV

Leila know known as Samena stayed with us like our adopted daughter, I guess adopting kids run in the bat family. Later in the month Violet and I get married. Who knows maybe next year we'll have a little bat running around in the family.

Next year

(violet and Dick are already married at this point)

Violet's POV

*screams*

It has been a year after Dick and I got married and I was now pregnant and right now I was giving birth.

*little baby cries*

It was over. Dick held my hand and then was handed our baby boy.

Samena:"what are you gonna call him"

violet:"I was thinking Koda"

Dick:"that's perfect, Samena met your baby brother Koda"

2 Years later

Koda is now 2 years old and playing with Samena. Koda starts yawning.

Violet:"ok that's enough Samena, its time for Koda to go to bed"

Samena:"ok"

I picked up Koda and took him to mine and Dicks room where I lied him down in his crib and started singing.

Violet:"Cast away your worries my dear,
for tomorrow comes a new day.
Hold to me, you've nothing to fear,
for your dreams are not far away.

As you lay your head and you rest,
may your dreams take over, my love.
Listen close, my son of the west.
For your destiny lies above.

Though the world is cruel,
there's a light that still shines.
 In the darkest days of our lives,
 when all hope seems lost and you can't find your way,
Think of me as you look to the sky.

child mine,
 your future is bright,
for your father's blood's in your veins.
In dark times,
I pray you will fight,
for the world will soon know your name."

When I finished the song Koda was asleep so I left and went to cuddle with dick. An hour later Samena went to bed so it was just me and Dick. Dick and I sat there listening to romantic music and cuddling up to each other drinking wine.

Soon enough we went to bed and fell asleep, we missed going out on patrol as ever since I had Koda we stopped to look after him but Samena went out with Bruce and the others every now and then.

I knew that one day Koda will have to start to train if he wants to be a hero which he says every now and then he always says he whats to be just like uncle bruce as well as mommy and daddy. He's so cute when he says that. I wonder what the others were doing tomorrow maybe we can go over there or they can come over here. I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow.

|next day|

I rang Bruce up on the phone and asked him if he would like to come round, He said yes and so did the others. I started to get the spare rooms ready in case they wanted to sleep around then started cleaning and cooking. By the time I finished Dick, Samena and Koda woke up.

Dick:"you're up early"

Violet:"yep, Bruce and the others are coming round today so I need to get things ready for them, Oh, there's some breakfast on the table for you two and Koda."