I wanna give you the world Violet

Violet's POV

Today is my birthday but its also my parents anniversary, which made today like always on my birthday sad. Right now I'm on my way to Mount Justice to see the team. Dick wanted to hang out with them again like we used to. We didn't take any of the kids with us so it was just us. Soon enough I was snapped out of my daydream and back to reality when Dick said we arrived. I jumped out of the car and was greeted by Wally.

Wally:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIOLET"

What Wally said made me tear up and start to cry. I didn't want anyone to see me cry so I ran and ran until I got to the cemetery. I went to see my families graves. This time it was different, my eyes glowed venomous purple and I could see them smiling. They walked and hugged me. They sat down at their graves and I cried into their arms.

(back at the mountain)

Dick's POV

I saw Violet ran away in tears, I knew it was her birthday but she never liked celebrating it but she never told me why. I turned around to see everyone confused so I sat them down and told them what I know.

Violet's POV

(1-hour passes)

(back at the cemetery)

I was talking to my family but was interrupted by Dick.

Dick:"you ok"

Violet:"yer why"

Dick:"you ran away crying"

Violet:"oh right"

Dick:"you wanna tell me why"

Violet:"Not right now"

Dick:"ok, I won't force you"

Dick sits next to me and I lean against him

Violet:"how did you know I would be here"

Dick:"cause if it was me I would come here too to talk to my family"

We sat there for a few minutes talking until Dick got up and faced me.

Violet:"Dick?"

Dick:"I wanna take you down to main street
Your favourite place in town
We'll walk alone that old road
Till the setting sun goes down
Then I'll get down on one knee and see forever in your eyes
And say I want a lifetime you and I

Here in this moment
Standing face to face
Let me take you deeper
Till we're heart to heart
And all the space between is over
And you finally feel the love that you deserve
Come with me, take my hand"

Dick holds out his hand to me and I take it as he helps me up and we start walking towards an abandoned church.

Dick:"I wanna give you the world
I wanna give you the world

I wanna take you to an old church
You'll be wearing white

And you'll walk down the aisle
With your father at your side"

When we got here Bruce was there and held out his hand and I took it as Dick ran to the table and Bruce walked me down. Just like he did on our wedding day.

Dick:"We'll promise this love always
No matter what may come our way

Be my wife and I'll chase you every day

Oh baby

Here in this moment
Standing face to face
let me take you deeper
Till we're heart to heart
And all the space between is over
And you finally feel the love that you deserve

Come with me, take my hand
I wanna give you the world

I wanna give you the world"

Then all the other bat brothers came in smiling. Soon just after Dick said the next line my uncle came with two of the elephants, I ran to one and she wrapped her trunk around me and lifted me onto her head and the other one did the same to Dick.

Dick:"I have prayed for you
Through lonely nights

I waited for you

And now you're holding me tight
Your heart is what I'll treasure
And God will be my guide
This life of love spent by your side"

Just then the elephants went onto their hind legs and scared all the doves as they flew off into the sky.

Dick:"Here in this moment
Standing face to face
Let me take you deeper
To were heart to heart
And all the space between us is over

And you finally feel the love you deserve

Come with me, take my hand
I wanna give you the world
I wanna give you the world"

Dick got down and I followed but fell and Dick caught me and held me in bridal style. Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at Dick, I saw kindness and love in his eyes as well as worry. Dick pulled me closer and placed his forehead on mine as he spoke.

Dick:"I wanna give you the world,violet"

I closed my eyes then opened them once I felt Dick lift his head, I knew what he was going to ask.

Dick:" why did you run"

Violet:"well, it's cause I hate my birthday cause its the day of their anniversary of both there marriage and death"

Damian:"wait so they died on your birthday, I'm so sorry sis"

I knew everyone cared as they showed it on their faces apart from Damian I knew cause he called me sis.

Violet:"yer"

Dick:"oh Violet, I'm always here if you need me but why didn't you tell me"

Violet:"every time I talk about it and my parents I start crying and I don't want you to see me like that and plus I thought it would bring up memories of your parents"

Dick:"it's ok to be human Violet, you don't have to be strong for us we know your only human and even if it did bring me memories of my parents I know I have you and to be honest when I married you I felt closer to them then I ever did before"

Violet:"really"

Dick:"really"

I hugged Dick and we walked back to the cave holding hands. When we got there the place was pitch black I couldn't see a thing. I turned on the light and everyone jumped out saying happy birthday, I looked around and saw that the place was decorated for a birthday party.

Dick:"Jonathon told us why you don't like your birthday before I found you at the graves so while we were out the team did this"

Violet:"guys, this is amazing I don't know what to say"

Wally:"thanks would be nice"

Violet:"what about something better"

I nodded at Clark.

Superman:"GROUP HUG"

Within seconds I was being hugged by everyone, the kids, the bats, the team and the Justice League in one huge group hug. The rest of the day we had a party until the kids (mainly Koda) started getting tired so we headed back home. We decided to stay at the mansion for the weekend.

later on that night, I woke up from a night terror, I haven't had one in years that I forgot how to deal with them so I got out of bed and walked out of the room Dick and I was staying in and walked to the living room. Titus and Ace stayed with me. Soon I heard someone behind me, It was Dick with Koda. He sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder and I put mine on his head as he fell asleep. Next came Damian, then Tim, then Jason. Damian sat next to me and Tim sat next to Damian while Jason slept on the floor with his arm and head on my leg as there wasn't enough room on the sofa. We all fell asleep as a family. One big happy family.