Making a mends

Violet's POV

It was Dick, samena, Raven with Crow holding Koda on her shoulders on the sofa as I was getting ready to take a picture, I set the timer and ran into the picture jumping onto Dicks lap. Right then the camera took the shot. We all laughed and then I put Koda to bed same with Raven, Crow and Samena. Later on, Dick and I went to bed, we snuggled up together and Dick did stop hugging me he probably thought that if he let go he would lose me. I didn't blame him I promised him that I wouldn't get hurt or anything bad would happen to me and I guess I broke that promise. I need to make it up to him but how. That was all I had on my mind all night, how to make it up to Dick.

|next day|

I woke up and went on my laptop and started looking at websites for fun things to do with family. I kept scrolling until I saw a link to a Theme Park. I knew this was how I was gonna make this up to Dick, he LOVES theme parks. I think just to make it more special for him I'll drag the others along, they like Theme park well all but Jason but I'm sure we can find a ride he likes. I booked the Tickets and printed them off so we could get in for today, all was left to do is give Dick breakfast in bed to say sorry. I cooked him his favourite, Pancakes, Waffles with coffee and I put one of his favourite flowers in a small vase. I knew mainly what time Dick would wake up as I knew Koda will wake up at the same time. I heard crying from our room, I walked in with the tray of food.

Dick:"whats this for, WAIT is it valentines day already"

Violet:"Yes dick its valentines day" I said sarcastically "No Dick, it's something to say sorry"

Dick:"for what"

Violet:"for breaking my promise about not getting hurt"

Dick:"oh, honey that wasn't your fault, I don't blame you"

Violet:"I know but I feel bad"

I put the tray down and sat on his lap facing him with my legs either side of his legs. Slides the top half of my body down his chest so I'm lying on him. We hug for a bit when I get off him and hand him the tray and he started to eat the food while I fed Koda, Samena, Raven and crow. I handed Samena her food as she wouldn't get out of the 'pit'. Everyone had pancakes with chocolate chips in them and waffles while I gave Koda his milkshake and a small pancake.

Violet:"ok, everyone I booked us a day out to go to a theme park, including the brothers"

dick:"YAY"

Violet:"I knew you would like it. Ok who wants to go"

Everyone apart from Samena puts their hands up.

Violet:"Samena why don't you want to go, I'm sure you and Jason can find the bumper cars"

Samena:"I don't like big crowds"

Crow:"Raven doesn't like crowds either"

Violet:"Raven, do you want to go, you don't have too"

Raven nodded

Crow:"she says yes"

Violet:"Ok, I'll call the others to say we're picking them up but I'm not telling them where going"

Later on, we called the others and was on our way to pick them up and started heading towards the theme park, once there we signed in and went straight to a roller coaster. Jason refused to go on but I dragged him on while Raven found a dark corner to sit in, I did give her money so she can go find a ride she liked but I guess the darkness comforted her. We climbed on and it started. when we went onto the loopy loop Jason throw up and the puck went straight back into his own face. We got off and Jason run to the toilet to clean off the sick. While Jason as at the loo Dick, Damian, Tim and I high fived. We then all went to a Ferris wheel, I stayed with Koda but just as the ride was about to finish I got a text alert from the Batwave saying that the fire department is at the cabin. I called my friend who works at the fire department and asked him to put Samena on the phone.

Violet:"Samena are you ok, your not hurt are you"

Samena:"I wanted to make cookies"

Violet:"what"

Samena:"Alfred made cookies yesterday so I tried to make more...but it didn't work, I think your cookie machine is broken"

Violet:"you mean the oven"

Samena:"no I mean cookie machine and it's broken"

Violet:"is the house standing"

Samena:"yes"

*house falls down*

Samena:"update, the house is no longer standing"

Violet:"ok go to the emergency house, do you know where that is"

Samena:"maybe"

Violet:"ok don't worry then stay there and we'll come and pick you up"

Samena"ok"

I hung up and told everyone what just happened and we all left and got into the car"

[image above is Violet's car]

We arrived at the now destroyed house to find Samena asleep on the old doorstep.

violet:"Samena wake-up sweetie"

Samena:"*yawn* your not mad are you"

Dick:"of course not"

Damian:"YES WE ARE"

Just then Samena started to tear up but I hugged her.

Violet:"how could I be mad at you Samena, It was an accident you didn't mean to do it, besides we still have the other house"

I picked Samena up and put her in the car and then we drove off to the other house. It was bigger than the old one but it was still in the forest so Fallen flame, Savanna, Zahara and Sunburst had room to roam and it was still a wooden cabin. Luckily the inside was similar to the old one. We all went to our rooms and unpacked what we had and what we managed to scavenge plus we quickly went shopping to get some supplies. After we all finshed we all sat on the sofa infront of the burning fire and cuddled up as we watched a film. Later we all fell asleep on the sofa, even the pets joined in and lied around near the sofa on the floor or on the side light.