The escape

Violets POV

I woke up strapped down to a hospital bed. I looked around and saw needles filled with something, That's when I saw One and Zero.

One:"she's awake"

Rebel:"your One so crow right which makes your name Zero so Raven, yes"

One:"how do you know our names"

Rebel:"you'll be surprised at what I know thanks to the bat computer"

Crow:"well that doesn't change things, master is still gonna break you"

Rebel:"I'm not that easily broken"

Crow:"we have our ways right sister"

Raven nods

Rebel:"let me guess the experiments that the Joker did on you had a cost, you lost your leg and Raven lost her voice"

Crow:"yes"

Rebel:"where your parents"

Crow:"Dead. The Joker killed them in front of us when we were 6"

Rebel:"don't you have any other family"

Crow:"no but we did have a brother"

Rebel:"what happened to him"

Crow:"he didn't make it when we were being experimented on"

Rebel:"Oh, I know how it feels to lose all your family"

Crow:"how could you possibly know what it feels like" in a mad/upset voice

Rebel:"I lost both my parents when I was 4 doing what they loved the most, I saw as they got beaten to death. I was the only one left on my own in the world until I found a friend who experienced a similar thing to his parents then I was adopted into that family, even though I know have a family I still feel alone"

Crow:"that was younger than us when we lost our parents, I-I'm sorry for your loss "

Rebel:"don't be, I've moved on"

Crow:"I wish we could but we're stuck here"

Rebel:"but you don't have to be, you could be a hero and stay with me and my family"

Crow:"thanks for the offer but no"

That's when someone came in and took one of the needles and injected the stuff into me. I started screaming in pain as it felt like my whole body was on fire.

Crow's POV

(in Crow's mind speaking telepathically)

Raven:"we should help her"

Crow:"NO, we agreed to help our master"

Raven:"STOP CALLING HIM THAT"

Crow:"Ok, fine I'll stop calling him that but why should we help her"

Raven:"One we can't let her go through what we went through and Two it's the right thing to do"

Crow:"your right, ok let's do this"

Violet's POV

They were about to give me a third lot of it, my body felt It was in lava not that I know what that feels like. I started breathing heavily but that's when Raven knocked the person out and Crow got me untied.

Rebel:"thanks" I said weakly

Crow:"Raven convinced me"

Raven helped me up and I bought both of them into a motherly hug. I let go.