~Alone time?~

Just a quick answer to a question!

Question:  How does backstory work? HOW DOES THE WORLD WORK?!

Flashbacks will happen more just at random in stories.
Also IDK how the world worksss

Nightmare POV

I was teaching the kids how to walk now. Fred was busy taking a shower and I really so wanna see him, but I'm taking care of the kids.
"Pa! We luve chu" Midnight and Lilly said while giggling.
"Awww I love you kids too also I love your papa too!"

(Nightmare is pa and N.Fredbear is papa)

I started to feed the kids because it's almost time for them to go to bed.
"Wherw is papa?"
"Huh? Oh he is taking a shower... I'll make sure he says goodnight ok?"
"Okkk!" Lilly was done eating first so Chica helped her changed... I can help her but Chica wants to... So ehhhhhhh... When Midnight was done I helped him get changed.
"When do ywu think wee can start schowl?" Midnight ask me.
"Maybe soon kiddo, but right now get to bed"
"Okk" I took them to their beds and laid them down.
"Good night MidNight and Lilly!" Fred just walked out of the bathroom and walked over. And of course he gave them their good night kisses. Yea yea yea...

After that I took a quick shower, got dried, and changed. I walked over to the bed to see Fred already laying down. I laid down by him.
"Any plans for tomorrow?" I ask
"Huh? I don't know Night" I hugged him and brought him close to me.
"It can just be us two~" Fred started to blush. Ahh I miss his cute face of his.
"I-I.... I mean yes but" I started to tease him.
"So you don't want it?~"
"W-what? I-I do... But um..." Fred blushes even more. So damn cuteee.
"Yea I understand just get some rest ok?" Fred looks at me kinda with a worried face, "what? I will not do anything to you~"
"J-just stop talkingggg like thatttt"
"And if I don't stop~"
".... I'll eat the kids" wait... What?.... Whatttt
"Heh... What? We both know you will never, Fred you are too sweet and innocent for that and you know"
"But I wanna be scary..."
"I love you the way you are!" I kissed Fred's cheek and soon after that he falls asleep.

And so did I.

~Flash back~

No one POV

"I HATE YOU BOTH! HOW CAN YOU BE LIKE THAT"

"HE ALWAYS DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"JUST FUCKING END MY LIFE NOW!!"

"Please.... Don't end your life you have so much what to live for..."

~End Of Flashback~

N.Fredbear POV

I woke up to see Night not here. I got up to hear the bath... Oh right today he had to take them a bath. I'm still tried so I laid back down to get more sleep.

(Mood)

I woke up due to someone shaking me.
"Mmmm no... I wanna sleep..."
"Babe come on get up you have to eat"
"I'll eat when I get up..." I put the blanket over my head. I just wanna sleepppp. But then I felt something warm and wet lick behind my ear. I started to blush and I already know who it is. "N-Night stopppp"
"How about no~" he continues to lick behind my ear.
"Fineeee I'll get uppp" I got up and Night smiled to me. I smiled back. "Where are the kids?"
"Eating"
"Oh o-" I was cut off by a kiss from Night.

Heh... It was nice it has been a while since we last kiss.

I kissed him back and Night brought me in closer. He bit my lip and I just let him in.

I do miss this a lot! His touch was exploring my mouth and his paw where just holding me from behind. Butttttt soon this romanticness has stopped

Whyyyy

"Pa and papa! Auntie Chica said if we can hang out with her tomorrow!" Night broken the kiss
"Yea we are ok with it right babe?"
"Yea we are" then they ran off to tell Chica I think.
"Meaning we can have some alone time now Fred" Night's paw was under my chin.
"Y-yea"

And we kissed again.

??? POV

She told us everything.... How could he! Looks like we will have to pay them a little visit soon... Yes very soon...

End Of chapter

*wondering what they will do when they aloneeee* MMMMMMMMN

I'll Be Your Nightmare {Nightmare X Nightmare Fredbear} On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara