~You Ask~

This Chapter will have SEXUAL parts if you no like DON'T read

Nightmare POV

As I was over Fred he was blushing dark red. I smirk at him.
"You ready now babe?~"
"U-um... Y-yes"
"Ok~" I kiss Fred a bit roughly. Soon after he kisses back I bit his lip he just let me in. I move my tongue all over his mouth causing him to moan a bit. My ear twitch and I started to undress Fred while kissing him. I pulled away from the kiss to see Fred blushing dark red. "What are you hidding from me? May I see it?~" Fred was covering his dick with his paws.
"U-Um... Y-y-yes" I move away his paws and Fred blushes more. I smirk and grad his dick gently which cause Fred to squirm around.
"Aww so you are sensitive huh?~"
"T-this is m-my first time o-ok"
"Ok... I'll go easy on you... But if you ask for more... Imma give it to you~" Fred nodded. I used the mouth on my stomach to start off first I made it lick Fred's dick. Fred moan out and griped the bed sheets.
"N-Night I-I" he was cut off by his moan but I knew he was close so I stop. "N-Night?"
"I want my mouth to make you cum~ I wanna taste it" I started sucking his dick. Fred kept on squirming around and moaning. I suck harder and faster.
"A-ah! N-Night!" Fred cums in my mouth and gulp it all down and go back to Fred who is breathing heavily.
"You are very tasty Fred~" Fred was still blushing and he tugged on my shrit. "Want me to take it off?~" Fred shyly nodded.

N.Fredbear POV

Night started to take off his clothes. I open one eye and blush dark red... OMG... Night is too fucking sexy and hot.
"Like what you see Fred~" Night whisper in my ear.
"Y-yes" Night laughs a bit. Night also flipped me over to where my ass his near his dick. "W-wait N-Night" I looked at me. "I-I can't suck y-yours?" Night smirk.
"You wanna?~" I nodded my head and Night gets off of me and sits. "Come here babe~" I crawl over to Night and his dick is BIG! Compared to mine... I was just blushing. I go down and place his dick in my mouth and suck as hard as I can. "Mm~" Night pat my head. I tried to take in more of Night but I couldn't he is just too big. Night thrust a bit causing me to choke.
"Gak!" Is all I could say.
"Heh... Sorry~" I countine to suck and I move my tongue around his dick too. "F-fuck... Ah~" I finally made Night moan... Well at least a bit but I did it. Night pulls me up. "Heh you were the first one to make me moan Fred~"
"I-I was?"
"Yes~" Night kisses me and I kiss back. "But we are far from done... I still wanna hear your moans and screams Fred~"
"W-wha" I didn't finish because Night flipped me move again and he started to enter me. I was driving me crazy!
"N-NIGHT! STOP! I-IT HURTS!" Night countined going.
"If I stop now it's just gonna hurt move" I was screaming out in pain and tears were running down my face.
"Damn... You are so fucking tight Fred" Night stop. "Just adjust" Night wiped away my tears and kissed my cheek. I was breathing heavy... Night is just waiting for me to say it's ok.
"Y-you can move n-now"
"As you wish babe~" Night slowly started to thrust into me. I screamed and moan. It hurts but feels good. Soon all that screaming turned into moaning.
"F-faster... H-harder"
"Ok~" Night when faster and harder. "You ask for it" I moan out louder. It feels too good. Night also started to go in deeper.
"Ah~" Night turn me to my side and placed one of my legs on his shoulder and thrust more.
"Heh~" I cummed again but Night didn't... Well not yet. Night started to hit my sweet spot.
"AH!" Night smirks.
"Looks like I found it~" He kept hitting me thered
"Ah! Faster! Harder!" Night when faster and harder while hitting that spot.
"F-fuck..." Night soon cummed me in and I cummed again. We were both breathing heavy blushing dark red. Night exits me and lays on the bed and I lay next to him. "You were very great Fred... Yoy made me moan and cum good for you" I simle and cuddles Night. Night wraps his arm around me and I fall asleep.

Nightmare POV

Fred fell asleep I smile and kissed his cheek and fell asleep too.

Time Skip Night time -Day for them I guess-

I woke up to see Fred awake but still in bed... Guess he is in pain. I kisses his forehead causing him to blush.
"M-my ass hurts"
"I know... It happens when you get fucked but don't worry I'm here to help you"
"O-ok" Night helped me get dressed. Night smirked. "W-what?"
"You know... I'm going have to pick you up" I blush.
"B-but I d-don't like b-being p-picked up"
"I know but I will have too" we both were dress and I picks up Fred and walks to the table where everyone was eating them all stared at us. "What?" I ask them.
"How come you are picking up Fred?" Bonnie ask.
"Because I can"
"YOU GUYS FUCKED!" Freddy yells out.
"Heh maybe~" I smirks at Fred making him blush.
"YOU DID!!" That was Chica.
"Like I said maybe~" I place Fred down in his seat and we start eating. Fred was quiet I just kissed his cheek and smiled. "It's ok babe"
"O-ok Night" we countined to eat.

End Of Chapter