~Just a day~

N.Fredbear POV

It's been a month now I was putting the kids to sleep and Night was getting something to drink. I look around then I felt someone hug me from behind.
"Huh?" I turn to see Night. "Night?"
"Heh hey" Night kisses my neck. I only blush.
"Hey Night you can't do anything yet... I'm still in pain you know"
"Yea I know Fred" he keeps kissing my neck.
"N-Night the kids are h-here"
"Yea but they are asleep" He keeps kissing my neck.
"N-Night... Please"
"... Ok fine" he turns my head and kisses me. I blush and kiss back. He breaks the kiss and smiles and I smile back. "Come on let's watch TV or something?"
"Sure! But what to watch?"
"Eh anything is fine" Night picks me up and walks to the bed.
"Hey! You know I don't like being picked up..." I was blushing.
"Yes I know but that will not stop me from picking you up" Night puts me down on the bed and I start looking through what is on. One thing got my attention.
"Adventure Time!" (God I miss this showwwww 😭😭😭😭😭😭) I put on Adventure Time and I was very happy! Night soon walks over and sits down by me and he wraps his arm around me. I look at him and smile at him he smiles back.

Time skip

Nightmare POV

Fred fell asleep so I turn off the TV and layed Fred down. I still was not tried so I just make sure the kids were ok and they were ok. So I walked back to Fred and just layed down by him. And hugged him because he started to hug me. I love hugs from Fred.

Morning now

Still Nightmare POV

I woke up to see Fred sitting up with Midnight and Lilly.
"You know... You could woken me up so I can help you Fred"
"Yea I know but you looked so peaceful so I didn't want to wake you" me peaceful? Now that's a laugh I guess. I got up and helped Fred. Soon after feeding da kids (don't ask how 😂😂😂) Fred and I when to go eat. And we see Chica making food with Freddy's help.
"Morning guys" I said evem know it's night but it's morning to us.
"Good evening"
"Freddy I swear... You knew what I meant!"
"Yeaa I know but still... Good eveninggg" it looked like Chica was gonna laugh but she was way too busy with the food so she didn't. Bonnie starting laughing tho because they know I would never... NEVER NEVER!!!!! Hurt them... "Never"
"Ok ok.... Good evening guys"
"Good morning!"
"FREDDY I SWEAR!!!"
"Ok! Ok! I'll stop nowww okk... Just please don't kill mehhh"
"... Why would I do that?"
"I don't know"
"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR FOOD BEFORE I EAT IT!"
"Noooo you stay away from my food Chica!"
"I'll eat it Fredbear! I WILL!"
Blah blah blah blah this happens every single morning... Evening.... I don't fucking care anymore...
"Just... Eat everyone" and that's all I need to say for everyone to shut up and eat. So we did we all sat down and ate our food yay!

End Of Chapter because rest of the day is just taking care of Midnight and Lilly and eeehhh

Me:

When I have NOTHING to do: *watches videos and texts friends and plays games*

When I have SOMETHING to do: *wRiTeS sToRy*

Why do I do this? Just whyy? I could rewrite in this story when I have nothing to do but NOPE! I write it when I have something to do! I apparently also rated when I'm charging my phone which I'm actually doing right now 😂😂😂😂😂

But yeaa it's story and sorry also school starts in like 9 days... OMG I just realized during school I update more and when I'm on break I don't... Wow.... ANYWAYS SEE YAAA