~How we meet CONTINUING~

Nightmare POV still in Flashback

The poor bear is trapped on a bear trap.
"Hey don't worry I'll get you out" I pick up the bear but he starts whimpering. "I know it hurts ok" I when back to the house in my room. I put him on the bed and get the stuff I needed. He doesn't seem like a normal bear tho... I walk back to him and break the bear trap and he whimpers more. I clean off the blood and make sure it can't get infected. I can see tears running down his face... I wipe hia tears away. "Don't worry I will not hurt you" I wrap bandages around his paw. He looks less scared now and more calm. That's good at least he is not scared... He still kinda scared but not as much.

N.Fredbear POV

This bear is helping me... I don't know him at all... But he helping me so I was happy that he was helping me.
"You may not under stand me but my name is Nightmare" I just nod "Wait!?... You can understand me?!" I nod again. "Cool!" After a while the sun was coming up.... Eww... Nightmare lays on his bed and sleeps. I didn't know what to do but I'm tried too... So I feel asleep on Nightmare's chest... It's nice.

Nightmare POV

I fell asleep... In the morning when I woke up I see a Golden animatronic bear sleeping on me.... WHAT THE FUCK!?! I started to blush... WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!? GET HIM OFF?!?!?! I hear him yawn and slowly wake up. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! He looks at me and blushes too.
"W-who are you!?!" He gets off of me pretty fast.
"I-I'm the bear you s-saved" h-he is?... I see the bandages around his paw...
"O-oh... Sorry I yelled"
"I-It's ok... M-my name is Nightmare Fredbear"
"Is it ok if I call you Fred?"
"Y-yea! It's ok!" He is too cute... Wait... I LIKE HIM! B-BUT I JUST MEET HIM! JSJDKDJF
"OOOHHH Nightmare you got a lover~" I jump and turn around to see Nightmare Freddy.
"SHUT UP FREDDY! SHOULDN'T YOU BE FUCKING YOUR BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW!"
"HEY! I DO WHEN I WANT TO! OK NIGHT!" Freddy walks away. I looks back at Fred.
"Sorry about that... Do you have a place to stay?" He shakes his head no. "What to stay here? We have a room you can use" he nods.

End of Flashback still Nightmare POV

Fred got used to living here... Tho he will only talk to me... Soon he got used talking to the others so it was nice. I was laying on the floor bored nothing knowing what to do... I close my eyes. Soon after closing my eyes I feel someone on me I open one eye to see Fred laying on me. I smiled and wrap one arm around him he started to blush.
"Hey babe"
"Hi Night" he looks at me and I look back.
"How could you are laying on me babe~"
"W-well... I saw you on the floor a-and... W-wanted to be b-by you" he hides his face in my chest blushing. I smile and sit up holding Fred.
"It's ok babe... You can lay on me whenever you want to" I kiss Freud's cheek and he smiles.
"Ok!" Fred wagged his tail and he purrs too because I was rubbing his ear.
"Like that babe?~" he nods and I countine rubbing his ear. I stopped after a while and look at Fred and he looks back. "Heh cutie"
"No you!"
"Come on Fred you are the cutie in this couple not me" Fred starts blushing again I just smile. "Told ya... You are the cutie" I kiss Fred while hugging him and he kisses back.

N.Fredbear POV

My tail was wagging as Night was kissing me. Hehehehe.
"Get a room you 2" Night and I both look at it's Nightmarionne... Tho we just call her Mary (puppet a girl in thiss oookkkk)
"Oh Mary... I wish I could but I have to wait until Fred here is ready~" I blush more. B-but I am! Night just teasing me.
"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL ME THAT!?!" Mary yells out. Night just laughs Mary leaves. "HE DIDN'T HAVE TO THAT!!! JDBDIFNDJDHD"
"I think I broke her... But... Want me to break you Fred~"
"N-Night! N-no... Y-yes.... I-I D-DON'T K-KNOWWW"
"Hey it's ok Fred... I will not be that rough... Unless you want me too~" I blush more.
"I-I d-don't k-know" Night pats my head.
"I'll only go like that if you want me too ok?" I shyly nod my head still blushing. Night kisses my forehead.
"N-Night can we watch a movie in our room?"
"Sure we can Fred" Night smiles and he picks me up and walks to our room... Night knows I don't like being picked up but he still does it!
"N-Night!!!"
"Sorry I just want to pick up my little bear because he is too cute to be walking" Night always know how to make me blush. My whole face was red while Night walk to our room while carrying me. "Here we are Fred" He nuzzles my cheek then puts me down on the bed. "What movie? Fred" I started think... Mmm...
"M-maybe Lion King?" Night nodded and put the movie on (Lion King is a long time favorite movie from Disney!) Night sits by me and we walk the movie.

Nightmare POV

I know Fred really likes his movie... Tho he cries during it too.
After a while Fred started tearing up. I just hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Time Skip

Movie was done and I could tell Fred was not tried ye... So... I see Fred laying down on the bed. I get over Fred and he blushes.
"N-Night!"
"You said you are ready... So wanna do it now~" Fred's whole face was red.

End Of Chapter
>:3 MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH