~WORRIED~

Nightmare POV

We were sitting on the bed for a while then we started to watch TV because we are bored. Fred soon started to feel like he was going to throw up.
"Uugghh... Mm..." I took Fred to the bathroom and he did... He threw up and I just rubed his back.
"Hey... It's going to be ok Fred" that's... All I could say at this point right now. But... I'm kinda worry.

Time Skip

Now it's night(morning) time Fred was already in bed sleeping. I was still awake cleaning the bathroom. Some say that Fred should but I don't want to push him too hard. After I was done cleaning I layed down in bed. Yet again I was still awake thinking...
What if the baby doesn't make it?
What if Fred doesn't make it?
Well Fred be happy?
Well everyone be happy?
What if something bad happens to the baby?
I kept on thinking these things every night... I didn't get much sleep thoses nights at all. Because I was worry about everything... And just want to make sure everything will be fine...

N.Fredbear POV

I woke up in the morning(night) to see Night is gone. So I got out of bed and got ready and walked out of the room. I saw Night on the couch so I walked over to him.
"Night?"
"H-huh?..." Night looked at me... He looked very tried which got me worry.
"Did you sleep?" He turn away "Night.. Did you sleep?"
"N-no..."
"Why?"
"Because I'm worry... About a lot of things right now" I grad Night's paw and walk towards our room, "F-Fred? Where are we going?"
"You are going to bed Night" We walked in the room and I lay Night down.
"H-huh?"
"You need to sleep Night... Please get rest ok?"
"You're lucky I can't say no to your adorable face" I blushes a bit and smiles. I kiss Night's cheek and after that he fell asleep. I can tell he is worry by the tone of his voice and he looker very tried meaning... For days he didnt sleep much. My ears lower. "Please just rest now Night" I walked out of the food and when to eat something. Then I saw Chica getting stuff I don't want to bother her so I walked back to my room and I started to draw. I haven't drew anything in a while so it's nice to draw again now. I look over to Night to see him sleeping so I may have drew Night while he is sleeping. I can't help itttt when he is standing still it's nice. When tho he may think it's weird... Due to me drawing him. Buttt I love him too much. I look at the drawing and it looks great I smiled. I drew Night for like an hour or so. I look at Night and walk to him and kiss his cheek and smiled. I walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

Nightmare POV in dream

I was sitting on the bed with Fred while we are watching TV. I was not paying attention to the TV because I don't know... Just something feels off IDK. Not that long ago I was eating then Mangle was being nice... I can tell she was not playing around... She was being nice for real which is weird... At many different levels like yea. Like what is going on.
"Um... N-Night... I-it hurts" wait oh shittt.
"I'll take you to Chica" I pick up Fred and go over to Chica "help him!"
"Right!"

Weeeee lazyness like always so time skipppp

Why... WHY DOES SOMETHING FEEL OFF! I-I mean I'm happy we have a kid but... Something just feels off. Like I don't know. I was with Fred because he was sleeping I was holding his paw as he was sleeping. Chica was cleaning the baby from all the blood... I just want to stay with Fred to make sure he is ok. I know our kid is in good hands... Paws? Wings?... Yea out kid is in good wings. I stay with Fred while smiling.
"Heh... Cutie" I rub his head as he slept. He smiles then he started to wake up... But his eyes are dull...
"H-hey Night"
"Hey... You feeling alright?"
"Yea... Just v-very... Very tried"
"Then get some rest Fred you need it" he nods and sleeps. Maybe his eyes are just dull because he is tried... I hope so... Please just be because he is tried just please. I want him to be safe and live here with us all. And be happy and be able to see our kid. Hehehe... That's all what I wish. I walked out of the room to let Fred sleep and walked around. Still very wrong about Fred and everyone here.

Time Skip still in dream

Now in the kitchen making some food for Fred because he said he was hungry. I got done and walks back to the room with the soup in paw.
"Hey Fred I got your food-... What the hell!"

I jump up breathing heavy.
"N-Night?" That's Fred's voice... I looked around then at Fred is this a dream or am I wake now?
"I-is this a dream?..." I'm lost... I don't know what's going on. Fred walks to me.
"Does this feel like a dream to you?" Fred kisses me and I started to blush... But he is right this is real life not some dream. He breaks the kiss and looks at me, "well?"
"It's not a dream... Sorry I just had a bad dream..."
"We all have nightmares Night"
"Yea but... Don't you think I shouldn't have nightmares? Because my name is Nightmare? I should be the one giving out nightmares eh?"
"Night... Stop being an idiot"
"That hurt meh feels a bit but I'm a sexy idiot right Fred?" Fred started to blush.
"W-what? N-no... You are my sexy idiot get it right" I smiled.
"Just one for check to see if this is not a dream"
"Eh?" I kiss Fred and he blushes even more.

End Of chapter
OMGGGG sorry this took a while... I was busy and doing my other hobbies like drawing and yeaaa