~Please guys~

Nightmare POV

I sighed. The others have not been talking to me but... It's fine. Whenever I see Bonnie he runs off... I don't blame him Chica kinda does the same but she just walks away. Freddy and Fred talk to me. I have seen Mangle around but only for a few seconds then she leaves. I'm sitting on the couch thinking about everything. Will they every talk to me again? Maybe?... Maybe not I don't know at all... I just hope they do because they are my friends and I want to be able to talk to my friends and not just have them scared of me. I hear steps and I look over to see Fred.
"Hey Night" Fred sits down by me.
"Yes?"
"You alright?"
"Yes I'm fine Fred, just a little worried... I want everyone be able to talk to me and not be scared if me"
"I'm sure they will talk to you Night I'm sure of it" Fred kisses my cheek.
"I hope so Fred" Fred stays sitting by me. After a while Freddy walks over to us with the others, by others I mean Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy.
"Hey Nightmare and Fredbear" Freddy said as he waves.
"Hi" both Fred and I said. But... Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy still seen quite...
"Bonnie, Chica, Foxy... I'm sorry for the way I was acting I just hope you guys will forgive me" I look at them and they all nod. And we all did our own thing like everyday. Also it's also day time so we about to sleep anyways.

N.Fredbear POV

I was alright in my room just waiting. I'm reading a book about ghost and it's very interesting to read. Guess I was way into the book because I didn't hear Night walking.
"Fred?" Still not paying attention, "Fred?................... Fred!" I jump up.
"H-huh?" I looks at Night, "what?"
"Geez... I was calling your name like 3 times Fred"
"O-oh... Sorry Night"
"No it's fine I just had to say that... You are on my side of the bed" I blush.
"S-sorry! I guess I didn't realize" I when over to my side of the bed and Night lays down in bed too. I put the book away and laid down too. I was about to fall asleep but then Night pulled me close to him. "N-Night?" I started to blush again.
"Aw you are too cute... Babe" Night kiss me and I kiss back. Yet something felt off like I really... REALLY wanted something I don't know. Next, thing I open my ears to see me on top of Night.
"A-ah... Um... N-Night what are you doing?" Night only smirk.
"You know I know... We both know it's mating season for bears" I blushed even more. I thought he will forget about that!
"Y-yea?"
"Sssooo... How about I'll help you... And you'll next me?" All I did was nod while blushing.
"O-ok Night"

End Of Chapter
Because I have been busy with EVERYTHINGGGGG taking care of a little brother and a dog. Cleaning. And more stuff also maybe on June 28 I'll not update due to it being my birthday! So yea! I'll see ya in the next chapter