~How we Meet~

Nightmare POV

I pick up Fred to see him blush dark red.
"P-put me down!" Fred covers his face.
"Nahhhh" I nuzzle his cheek and he blushes more.
"P-please?" I growl playfully.
"Ok babe" I put him down and lick his nose. "You're too cute Fred" he blushes more.
"S-shut" he right I should but I will not. I look at Fred.
"How about no Fred?" I smile at Fred.
"You are playing around again!?!" I laugh.
"Yep I am Fred" he grads my bow and pulls me down to his height. "Yes Fred?"
"I-I" he started to blush. I smirks and put my paws in Fred's cheek and kiss him deeply to see his whole face turn red. I put my tongue in his mouth and I explore his mouth. Fred just keep kissing. I smile into the kiss and pull away for air.
"Heh~"
"N-Night?"
"Yes?~"
"I-I" he is still blushing I just smiled at him. "I'm r-ready Night" even I started to blush.
"Y-you sure? Fred?" He nods. I smile.
"Let's wait ok besides let's do something before we do that ok~"
"O-ok Night"

N.Fredbear POV

I told him I was blushing so much still am. I look at Night to see him eating his lunch and I started to eat mine lunch. I keep quite as we ate soon after the others walk down to eat.
"So any plan for today guys?" Nightmare looks at them all. They all shurgs. Guess no plans eh?... Nightmare gets done eating and walk away from the table I was finishing my food.
"Why are you so blushly today Fredbear?" I look up at Chica.
"W-well... I-I... Um..." I was not shy to say. I just stopped talking at ate.
"Shy?... Ok" Freddy said as we ate. After a while I was done and I walked off started to think how me and Nightmare meet.

Flashback Nightmare POV

I was walking around the woods Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy are at the house hanging out. I was walking for like a few hours then I hear whimpering.
"Whimpering?" I walk over to the whimpering to see a golden pup stuck on a bear trap. "You poor thing... I'll help you"

Short because been busy with exams and school 😫😫😫