~DA KID(S)~

Nightmare POV

Fred decided to do to bed now because it's night and the party us tomorrow. I'm happy the party is going to be tomorrow and then we can my our child or children I don't know ok! And if we have a boy we will name him Midnight and if we have a girl you will name her Lilly. But if we have two boys we have to figure out another name but if we have two girls we can name them the same name I doubt that we're going to have triplets though or even more than that. (Thanks to @Bonniebunny19_cow7 and @Edwardballsco for the names the others names where great but these 2 I really like!)
"Well... I should get some rest too" I layed down by Fred and fell asleep.

Time Skip to the morning!

N.Fredbear POV

I woke up... It was like 9 now but I didn't want to get up at all. I turn my head to see Night still asleep. I smiles and turn over so I can hug him. It still kinda hurts but I wanna hug him. After a while Night woke up.
"Who is touching me?.."
"Well I'm hugging you Night" he looks at me and smiles.
"Ok so you are... But you told you that you can hug me?"
"I told myself that I can! Haha- ow......" It hurts...
"Hey Fred" Night sits up and kisses my forehead, "that it easy ok?"
"But I want hugsssssss"
"Heh... I know you do but you know I don't want to hurt you... And I don't want you to hurt yourself"
"But you hurt me when you fuck me!"
Night starts to blush.
"W-well... Y-yes... But... Um... I don't hurt you w-when you are hurting?"
"But you hurting my feelingss because you don't want my hugssss.... I wanna huggg"
"Ok! Ok! Fine... Just not for long ok?"
"Yay!" I hug Night and he hugs back. MUAHAHAH I GET ALL THE HUGS I WANTTT!!! Hehehehehehe!!!

Nightmare POV

Why am I hugging him? I know he is in pain but still... Why?...
"Hey you wanna go eat now Fred?"
"Sure!" Fred let's go of me and we both get ready. After that Fred holds my paw I smile at him and we walk down to where the kitchen is. And the first thing we see is blue and pick everywhere... And I mean EVERYWHERE!! Even our pancakes are blue and pink.
"Enjoy your guys' breakfast! Chica made it and don't worry you can actually eat the pancakes even though they're different color!" Bonnie said.
"Thanks guys but really this much?" I ask
"YET! ALSO HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING TWINS!"
"Twins?!? Yay! Night we are having twins!" I smile.
"Yes Fred I heard Chica LOUD and clear"
"Oops... Sorry Nightmare didn't mean to you know yell" I sat down by Fred and we ate our breakfast... Having a family will be nice. Just us and of course Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mary, BB, and... I guess Mangle... Yea... Wait a second... I haven't talked to my younger brother for a while... Maybe I can invite him over sometime... I wish I could have invite him for this party but it was kind of plan last second...
"Ugh..."
"Night? Something wrong?"
"Just thinking Fred... I could have invited my younger brother but I didn't... He is so gonna hate me after this"
"Well... Maybe he will understand besides this was planned last second you know" THAT'S WHY I JUST SAID!
"Yea... Maybe he will" I hope he does! We got down eating and Bonnie told us to meet them outside. So Fred and I walked outside to see pink and blue vomit everywhere... Not literally but there is pink and blue everywhere.
"It looks like a rainbow came here..."
"Nightttttt"
"! Sorry sorry just thinking aloud haha..." Why I say that?
"Mmmm... Ok Night! Let's go do something! Come on!" Fred was pulling my arm. I smiled and walks with him. I was basically just getting dragged everywhere but I don't mind it. Then I saw Chica bring the kids over. Thing is I really couldn't tell what gender they were because they're clothes was pink and blue vomit everywhere as well. Geez!

All what we did was talk with the others.

Got closer to them as friends.

Even Fred and I got closer.

Who knew... A party can change you a bit I guess which makes me happy.

I know I may be imagining things but Mangle has change quite a lot now. She is nicer and yea and I can tell she is not faking it. Ok now I am happy. I also noticed Mangle gets a bit blushing around a certain chicken I know. This will be fun... Now I can mess around with them... Haha!

(ALL DA GAYS SHIPS ARE HEREEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anywayssssss...........)

N.Chica (NEW ONEE)

It was time to reveal the genders!!! I worked so hard on those boxes and now they're going to be destroyed... WHYYYY but it's for the greater good!
"Eeeeee I'm so excited!!!! I can't waitttt"
"Fredbear calm down ok?" I waz trying to calm him down.
"Fred, babe calm down"
"Eeeeeeeee!!!!!!"
"Looks like he can't... Huh..." Freddy said with a sigh.
"Ok ok you all... Chill they haven't even open the boxes yet"
"I worked so hard on those boxes you better appreciate it!!!"
"We do Chica ok?"
"OKKKK!!!"

Nightmare told Fred to open his box first.
"Ok!" Fred open up his box. No balloons nothing except for....

(>:33333333

Pink confetti blast me into his face. Then he smiled.
"Lilly!!!"
"Yep looks like Lilly will be one"
"Open your box Night!!!"
"Ok ok I will" Nightmare open his box and yet again nothing except for.........

(>:DDDDDDDDD

Blue confetti blasting into his face. I think some confetti got into Nightmare's....
"Ah shit!" Fred helpped him out.

Now I think I'm died after that.
"But we can name him Midnight! Night!" Fred was is happy.
"Yes we can Fred" Freddy and Foxy bring over Lilly and Midnight and gave them to Nightmare and Fredbear. Awww they look so happy!
"Hey Chica... Can we may babies?" I blush.
"MANGLE WHAT THE FUCK!"

End of chapter!