~Too Shy~

Nightmare POV

I was walking around the house with N.Fredbear. N.Fredbear is a shy little bear. He is about 5'3 and I'm 6'11 so yea...
"Hey Fred you already? You been more quite and normal." I stop walking and looked at N.Fredbear. He looks back.
"Y-yea I'm fine... J-just thinking" he looked away blushing. Blushing?
"Ok than... Let me know if I can help you with anything!" I smiled at him and he smiles back. He is too cute and yes I like... No love him but don't know how to say. I walk over to the kitchen and drinks some juice. I see some white stuff on the floor.
"Fucking Freddy and Foxy did it in the kitchen! AGAIN?!?!?!" I yell out! They always do and don't clean up! I mean if I did it I would at least clean up. I walk to the living room to see Freddy and Foxy kissing.
"NEXT TIME YOU GUYS FUCK! AT LEAST CLEAN UP!!" I growled and they both look at me blushing.
"W-we w-will! S-sorry about that Nightmare" N.Freddy said. I walked away.

N.Fredbear POV

I was sitting in my room doodling a drawing of me and Nightmare hugging while he says "I love you Fred". I wish I had the guts to tell him. I'm scared he will not like me back. How do I say? Should I tell him? What if he doesn't like me? I heard a knock on my door.
"Yea?" I ask.
"Hey Fred its me Nightmare... May I come in?" I put the drawing away.
"Y-yes you can!" Nightmare walks in and looks around.
"Wow your room is so clean" he walks over and sits by me. I blush.
"H-hey Nightmare you ok? You look a bit mad" he looks at me making me blush more.
"Freddy and Foxy fucked again and they didn't clean up... If I fucked someone I would at least clean up!" My whole face was red. "S-sorry Fred... Didn't mean to yell."
"N-no it's ok Nightmare!" He sighs and nods.
"Also... You don't have to call me Nightmare Fred... Give me a nickname ok!" He smiles.
"O-ok..." I think, "N-Night?" He smiles.
"I like it Fred" he hugs me making me blush more and I hug back.

Nightmare POV

I blushed as I hug Fred. He is too cuteee. I break the hug. To see Fred blushing... Fuck... Does he like me?!? And I like him...
"W-well I gonna go now! I'll see you later Fred!" I leave his room and walk to my room. He likes me?!?!? H-How do I say I love him too!... Wait... I can ask Freddy! I run out of my room and looks for Freddy. I see Freddy eating some chips I walks over to him.
"Freddy! I-I have to ask you something" he stops eating and looks at me.
"Yes?"
"H-how do you tell s-someone you like them? A-and they are the same gender?"
"Well... I waited until I saw it was a good time (LIESSS HE WAS DRUNKKKK) Then I'll say that I like them more as a friend."
"T-thanks Fred-"
"Who do you like Nightmare?" I blushed. I whispered.
"F-Fredbear.."
"Who? I can't hear you"
"F-Fredbear...." I say a bit louder.
"Nightmare... I still can't hear y-"
"I LIKE FREDBEAR!" I covered my mouth and blushed. Freddy just smirked.
"So you like N.Fredbear... I ship it!"
"S-shut up... I don't know how to tell him... I'm -"
"You are scared he doesn't feel the say right?" He asks and I nod, "that's how I was when I told Foxy that I love him... Just say it! Before it's to late" Freddy smiles and I smiled back.
"Thanks Freddy" I walk away to my room and I close the door and lay on my bed. Just wait ok.

~Da time skip and still Nightmare POV~

I was laying for like 2 houra thinking until.
"AAHH!!"  I jumped that I knew that was Fred I run over to his room and open the door*
"WHAT'S WRONG!?"
"There is a mouseee! Under my beddd!" Oh yea he hates mice, rats, and other things.
"Hey it's ok Fred I'll get rid of it" I walk over to his bed and looks, "it's trap on the trap I put there" I take it out. Fred is still away I just smiled at me and throw the mouse outside. "There! Now Imma go wash my hands" I walk to the kitchen and wash my hands.
"Heh... He is too cute."
"Who?" I turn to see N.Chica.
"Geez! Don't scare me like that Chica!" She just laugh.
"Sorry Nightmare! Besides! Who dog
you think is cute?!?" I blushed.
"J-Just someone"
"Who!?!" Chica is all about shipping people together.
"W-well... H-he is short and golden... He is very cute" I smiled while blushing.
"YOU LIKE N.FREDBEAR!" Chica yells I covered her mouth.
"S-shhhh! I-I don't want him to hear" she nods and I move my hand.
"OH FREDBEAR!" She runs off.
"FUCK YOU!" I run after her.
"Why did the chicken cross the road?" She said.
"I-I don't know" that's Fred.
"To get to the idiots' house!" Chica yells.
"O-oh... H-haha" again Fred.
"Knock knock?" Chica again.
"Who's there?" Fred.
"The chicken" Chica laughs a bit.
"HOW COULD I FALL FOR THAT!?!" Fred yells I walk out.
"Why you yelling Fred?" He blushes when he looks at me.
"C-Chica t-told a bad joke!" He runs to me and hugs my arm. I blushed.
"I-it's ok Fred" I pat his head.
Yes this is love.
I do love Fred.
I do with all my heart.
I want to say with him forever.
I WILL tell him that I LOVE him and only HIM.
I just hope he feels the say way I feel to him.

End Of Chapter