~Her~

Nightmare POV

Fred is getting better now he can at least walk now... Tho I do miss picking him up sssooo... Ehhhh. I was in the kitchen looking for a snack to eat.
"Hey Nightmare!"
"Huh?" I turn around, "oh hey Freddy"
"How are you today?" Guess Freddy was cleaning because he has a rag in his paw.
"Eh... Don't know I guess pretty good" OMG I finally found a snack! Yes! Pringles! "How have you been?"
"Good... Bonnie said he will bring someone over later so yea"
"Ok... Will I leave now" I walk out of thr kitchen eating the pringles I got. I look around the living room and sat on the couch thinking... Who is Bonnie bring?... Will they be nice?... Do they mind gays?... All these questions came to my mind.
"Night?" I knew it was Fred due to the nickname and the ways he talks.
"Yes Fred?" I look at him he seem worried.
"Are you ok? You space out..."
"Um... Yea I'm find just thinking..." Fred sits by me.
"Thinking about what?" I just smile a bit at Fred and pat his head.
"No need to worry Fred ok?" He nod slowly... He is still worry tho. So I kissed his cheek. "Don't worry Fred"
"O-ok Night" I kept petting him on his head and he started to blush.
"Aw you like?" Fred nods. I just smiled at him and continued to pet his head. "Awww you so cute Fred"
"H-heh" he blush more. My ear twitches to thr door being open.
"Hey guys! I have someone you all to meet! Know they say they already know one of you guys!" Bonnie yells.
"They know one of us? Who?" Chica ask.
"They didn't say" Bonnie looks outside "you mag come in now!" They walked in...

I couldn't believe it...

Why her?...

WHY ROSE!?!?

I started to growl. Fred looked at me and his ears go down. Rose looked at me.
"Nightmare! Hey!" Rose runs up to me and hugs me. I growl more at her.
"H-hey Nightmare doesn't like hugs" Freddy said he sounded scared.
"But he is my boyfriend!" Rose smiled.
"WHAT?!?!" Everyone yelled.
"I'm not your fucking boyfriend... NOW GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME NOW!" Rose let go of me and I was still growling. I stand up, "BONNIE! WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING HER HERE!?!" I started to walk Bonnie.
"B-boss! I-I didn't k-know you didn't get along with here" Bonnie was back up into a corner.
"YOU COULD HAVE ASK!!! THAT BITCH YOU BRING HERE IS MY EX! SHE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME! AND SHE IS NOTHING BUT A FUCKING WHORE!" I look over at Rose, "GET OUT NOW!"
"HOW CAN YOU GUYS LIVE LIKE THIS! HE IS YELLING AT YOU GUYS! AND YOU ARE ALL SCARED TOO!" Rose yell.
"Night is only like this when he is mad... He is normally not like this." Fred said.
"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NIGHTMARE! "Night?" IS Nightmare a baby now?"
"No he is no-" Fred didn't get to finish.
"Or are YOU the baby?" Fred's ears lower. I growl more.
"HEY! NO ONE TALKS TO MY BOYFRIEND! LIKE THAT!" Rose looked shocked.
"BOYFRIEND!?!?"
"YES!" I walk towards her now... Now she is backed up onto the wall but before I could do anything Fred step in front of me.
"N-Night please stop all this... Please" at this point my eyes were glowing red... I had mo control... I'm so sorry Fred...

I growl at Fred
"Move Fred" He shoke his head no, "I. Said. MOVE!" I grad Fred by his throat. "I TOLD YOU TO MOVE!" And I threw him to a wall.
"Fredbear!" Chica runs over to him... I just stare....
I-I-I'm so sorry Fred!!! Please forgive me!
I look back at Rose and growl at her. She also looked scared.
"WHAT NOW! HUH!?! God... I will KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" I grad her by her throat too, "no need to be scared? Huh?... Well goodnight Ros-" Freddy was flashing a flashlight at me making me drop Rose and she ran off. I growl at Freddy. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! I ALWAYS HAD HER! I COULD HAVE KILL HER! SHE DOESN'T NEED TO LIVE ANYMORE! SHE SHOULD JUST DIED ALREADY! I COULD HAVE DONE THAT! UUUUGGGHHHH!!!!"
"NIGHTMARE! SHUT UP! FREDBEAR PASSED OUT BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU HAVE TO CONTROL YOUR ANGRY!" Freddy yells.
H-he passed out?...
"LIKE HELL I CARE! THAT JUST SHOWS HE IS WEAK! HE HAS TO BE COME STRONGER!" Freddy slaps me and I frozen.
"LOOK NIGHTMARE! I KNOW THIS IS NOT YOU! You can fight it... Please..."
Fight it?... H-heh I guess he is right...
"I-I-I'm sorry..." Tears started to run down my face.
"I guess it's fine... But Fredbear" Freddy looks at Fred...
"I-I think i-it's safe if I-I'm not near him r-righg now... I want him to heal up..." I walk away from them with tears running down my face.

N.Fredbear POV

My back hurts... But all I see is darkness and I can't move at all.
"I-is anyone t-there?" I was at least able to sit up... But it hurts like HELL! I look around.
"He HURT you" "He THREW you!"
"W-who is there?"
"Just... Someone that's all you need to know... Also I thinl Nightmare doesn't care about you anymore. Because he threw and hurt you"
W-what?... He doesn't care? No LIES!
"NIGHT DOES CARE! HE ALWAYS HAD!
"Let's see about that huh?"
FUCKING LIGHT! AH! I woke up in pain in my bed to see Chica getting bandages... I was too weak and tried to say anything so I fell asleep...

He does care...

I know he does...

"Don't worry Fred I'll always care about you" I fell asleep after a while.

End Of Chapter