~Da baby or babiess~

I drew that drawing of Nightbear ÒwÓ

Nightmare POV

I break the kiss with Fred. To see him still blushing so I smiled at him.
"Still and will always be a good kisser~" I smirk at Fred.
"H-huh y-yea h-hehe" I put my paw on Fred's cheek and smiled at him and he smiles back.

Time Skip few months noww

N.Fredbear

I was sitting down on the couch eating. Then Night comes over and sits by me with his sandwich.
"Hey Fred" I wave to him because I don't talk when I have food in my month.
(But he chokes when he has something elseee 😂😂😂😂😂 SORRY!)
Night started to eat his food which I finish mine. I look over at Night to see him done with his sandwich.
"N-Night..."
"Yes Fred?"
"I-it hurts... A lot" without saying anything Night picks me up causing me to blush and he runs to Chica.

Nightmare POV

I told Chica she told Fred into a room.
"Hey Nightmare, Fredbear wants you to be with him" Chica said.
"O-ok" I walked in thr room and hold Fred's paw.

Time Skip because I am lazy AF so yeaaaaaaaa ha ha ha

I was sitting by Fred because he is asleep. Chica didn't tell us anything yet. We wanted to have the party this week but Fred gave birth early so yea. I hope the dream is not real pleasee I want Fred to life here with us. Fred should be able to see your kid or kids. I keep on holding Fred's paw which being worried about him. So I just waited for him... Oh yea Chica did tell me something

FlashBack

"So you don't want to see your baby or babies yet Night?" She ask.
"I think it's best to wait for the party you know, I know you were going to do it this week but well you know what happen"
"Yea I guess you are right, don't worry! I'll tell Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy to start to set up ok?" I nod and she left.

End of flashback

So yea... Fred starts waking up and his eyes are kinda dull but he is ok.
"N-Night?"
"Don't worry I'm here Fred"
"Can we go to o-our room?"
"Sorry Fred, Chica said you have to stay here for a bit"
"Since when did you listen to others?" Fred laughs a bit but them whimpers.
"I want you to be safe so yea just rest for now ok?"
"Fine fine but when I get better you give me cuddles!"
"Mmmm fine"
"Yay!-" I cut him off with a kiss.
"Get your rest now Fred ok? We will have the party"
"But the babyyyy or babiesss I wanna seeee"
"No we will see them at the party ok?" Fred does his pouty face. "Aw don't give me that look"
"Mmmmmm fine we see them at the party... How how about the name-"
"Get your rest"
"Fineeee" Fred goes to sleep and I'm happy now. Kinda... I just want everything to be safe and great and nothing bad happen to anyone.

N.Freddy POV

We all started to set everything up. I hope they will be happy! And we also hope they will like... No love it! Hahahahaha

End of chapter
It short yes I know but next one will be longerrr
Hopefully it don't take forever to write ha ha ha ha ha