Character Profile: Talis

Talis

Age: 22

Height: 5'9"

Hair: Light brown

Eyes: Brown

Destiny/Occupation: To achieve greatness

It had been decades since a Hero had been born in Dagrosa when Talis recieved his Destiny. Though he isn't destined to be a Hero, greatness is considered a Hero-like destiny, and so dictated his training. Besides the basic education given to all children in Dagrosa, Talis was taught what is considered Hero skills: horseback riding, hand-to-hand combat, sword fighting, survival skills, etc.

Talis keeps his hair cut short. He typically wears soft leather pants tucked into his boots and un-dyed cotton, long-sleeved tunics. His tunic buttons at the wrist and is tucked into his pants. He wears a sword belt with two sheaths, one holding a sword and one holding a dagger.

Talis has always struggled with his Destiny. Though he wasn't a Hero, he left Dagrosa when he was 20 to begin a Quest in the hope of discovering his path to greatness. Since then he has travelled from city to city, gathering news, and going wherever he heard rumors about unrest, or anything else that might hint at trouble he could help fix. 

___________________________

Hello, all! I've gotten a lot of feedback about Silay's age, namely that she seems younger then I have her. Do you feel the same about Talis? I am thinking about moving all the characters back a few years. Time travel, author style :)

Sorry about the lack of a proper post this week. My collegue at work just had a beautiful baby girl (yay!) but that means I have to take over a lot of her extra duties (not yay). I am still writing and editing every free moment I have, and the story will continue next Friday.