21.

When you opened your eyes, you were laying on a bed. The mattress was thin and the sheets felt like hospital linens.

To your left there were iron bars in the place of a wall, and the other sides of your cell were painted cinderblock.

You started to have a panic attack and you felt your throat closing up as you began to cry.

"Please, no, please," you kept saying out loud.

You moved into a fetal position on your bed against the wall and shook with terror.

There was pain in your arms, legs, and neck. They'd removed every tracker you'd had.

One of the guards must have heard you crying because one came over to your cell and hushed you. But after a moment of staring at your face, his eyes opened wide and he walked briskly away.

(Hello everyone so in this fanfiction Helmut Zemo and Vasily Karpov are still alive. sOrRy BoNkY)

You looked up when you heard keys jingling and the cell door opening. A sound you'd heard a thousand times.

It was all hitting you in the face; everything you'd tried to forget after all of these years...it was right in front of you.

You looked up and saw his face. He didn't look familiar, but then again you'd been missing a few years and the only person who was ever really near you was Johann.

He was tan and had dark brown hair. He said quietly, "Podpisyvaytes' na menya"

You knew Russian when you were in your submissive state, but not when you were yourself. Over the years you'd picked up a few words but not enough to understand what he was saying.

You shook your head as more and more silent tears fell. You didn't have the energy nor the sanity to fight. You couldn't believe what was happening.

Angry, he grabbed your arm, pulled you up, and yelled, "Vstavay i sleduy za mnoy, tupoy rebenok!"

You stumbled along with him. You noticed his name tag read 'Vasily Karpov.'

He pulled you into a white room. There was a raised bed connected to what looked like torture devices.

It wasn't like you to just let them do what they please. It was like you to fight back, to resist. But you couldn't move. You couldn't think, you couldn't speak.

He pushed you onto the bed and strapped you in.

He pressed a button on the side and two metal arms came up to the sides of your head.

Another man came from behind and straightened your head.

"This won't hurt much, Ms. Williams," he said with a thick Russian accent. His chilling words made you feel like you might vomit.

He leaned over and you only caught the first name off of his tag which read, 'Helmut.'

The first shock was mild, but still painful. You screamed out and Helmut smacked a hand over your mouth.

"kapa, seychas!" he yelled and stuck his hand out to Vasily.

Helmut placed a mouth guard over your lips and revved the machine again.

This time it was double the shock. You felt your body burn and heal itself again.

He removed the mouth guard and spoke in accented English.

"What is your name?"

You didn't want to respond, but you knew silence was worse than the wrong answer.