10.

I'm super sorry about the long break, school has got me sister stressed. I will be more consistent with uploads in the coming days since exams are almost over. Love you guys the most!

Fine. You weren't impenetrable; no worries. You could defeat whatever this was without the serum.

At least you'd tried. That was the important part.

You got up and after moving through the rubble, you managed to find an opening.

"Pete!"

"Yeah!?"

"I'm going to climb out of here and help you out, okay? Just hold tight."

You climbed out and reached for Peter's hand. He was beneath a lot of rubble; you had honestly been scared it would crush him before he could get out.

He grabbed onto your hand and you pulled him out.

"Thanks y/n."

"Anytime," you winked.

He smiled before running off to join the battle. Superheroes that had been at the tower were already going at it, fighting left and right against the ship in the air.

You and Peter split up, taking opposite sides of the battle.

You began focusing only on the matter at hand; taking down whatever this was and winning this war.

And then you spotted him: full body armor, looking like the evil villain he was. The man who killed half the universe and ruined billions of lives.

You looked at him with fear; you were no match for his power.

He was just an ugly monster without the gauntlet, but he had the gauntlet.

He had the gauntlet.

If at any time he snapped, it would be everything all over again; families missing, people, friends, everything.

And you would do whatever it took not to let that happen again.

Before he could snap, everyone was already on him.

Thor had Mjolnir ready to go and was already trying to get the gauntlet off.

You saw Tony begin to fly right under the ship.

This was worrying you; he could very easily get hit by a blow and not survive.

You had to focus: battle mode. Focus on the target, defeat the target.

Steve was fighting Thanos hand-to-hand.

It sounded easy, but Thanos hadn't come without backup.

Monsters were left and right, destroying everything in their path.

Time to fight.

You'd had a lot of time to train since you weren't at school, and you had definitely improved.

"Y/n, take the gauntlet!" Shouted Steve. He had gotten it off and threw it at you.

You caught it, slid backwards a few feet, and began running.

You ran away from the closest enemy; Thanos's troops were beginning to surround, however, so you didn't have far to go.

"Y/n!" called Sam. He was flying over you, completely open.

You held the gauntlet up as he swooped down and took it from you; flying farther and farther away.

You noticed portals being opened all around you.