17.

"Can you still see him? You asked Peter, finishing the last of your ice cream.

"Yeah," he's live-streaming in front of the Victoria's Secret."

"Boob jokes stopped being funny in seventh grade," you said, scoffing.

"Not to guys. Have you even met Ned?"

"To be fair, it's been nearly a year since I last saw him."

He looked up again. "Do you know where the closest bathroom is?"

"What?"

"He's coming over here."

"I don't—I don't know..." you looked around frantically trying to find a bathroom.

He was getting pretty close now. You weren't facing him but if he saw Peter, he would definitely come over to the table.

"I'm gonna make a run for it."

"What?!"

"I'm going to get up before he sees you and then it'll be too late."

You got up before he could protest and walked away from Flash.

You had your bags in hand and walked at a regular pace, trying to look as normal as possible.

You walked into Victoria's Secret and then over to PINK. When you looked around, you saw cute bras, panties, and other stuff.

You had nearly no cute underwear anymore, so you decided to pick out a few.

You went to your size drawer and picked out a few of your favorites.

You went over to the bras, looking at the T-shirt ones and a few sexier lacy ones.

You ended up buying the underwear you'd chosen and two bras. One casual and one a little more raunchy. (love that word lmao)

Meanwhile, Peter was keeping an eye out for Flash.

Peter stayed on his phone and ate the last bits of his ice cream. He prayed that Flash would just leave him alone, but of course, he didn't.

"Hey, Dickwad," he heard from above him. He looked up from his phone to none other than Flash Thompson.

"Whatcha doing with all these bags, huh? Steal them, Parker?"

Peter just shook his head and gave a dry laugh.

"Let me know if you need me to bail you out of security holding," he joked. "If you really did steal those, which you had to have, you won't be able to bail yourself out with those empty pockets."

Flash laughed and walked away. And for the cherry on top, he had been filming the entire thing.

Peter just looked back down at his phone and opened a text from you.

Let me know when the coast is clear.

He responded, clear. I think I'll just come to you.

Okay, I'm outside Victoria's Secret.

He looked up and saw you walking outside of the store. He crossed through the mall square and met you on the other side.

"Did he talk to you?" you asked.

"Yeah. Same old Flash crap."

"Just ignore him. That's what I do."

"I just don't get it...He's so annoying. Like it isn't even funny what he says, not remotely funny and it's just the same thing over and over again about how I don't have money. It's so old."