7.

Aunt May was now officially staying at Stark Tower.

Tony had gladly given her a place to stay at the tower. There were already rooms for all the Avengers; Tony had never told anyone but he had always hoped they'd become a team again and included rooms for all of the Avengers in the building plans; plus multiple guest rooms. There was plenty of room to go around.

Besides, Tony adored Peter and loved Aunt May too. He had no problem letting her stay.

It was nearing nine o' clock, so you and Peter headed upstairs. It had been such a long day and you hadn't been eating or sleeping until today. You felt horrible physically, but relieved mentally.

You closed the door and flopped onto your bed. Peter did the same thing, turned to you, and laughed.

You laughed too and got on top of him, still laughing.

"What are you doing?" he said, smiling.

"Loving you. And no, I don't plan on making a baby," you laughed and kissed him.

He smiled and sat up while you were still on top of him, so now you were in front of him, sitting in his lap.

(Something like this but less sexual and without the caption 🤦🏼‍♀️😂)

You started kissing him and then began to make out.

You'd take breaks from his lips and kiss his cheek, jaw, and neck while giggling and whispering, "I love you."

He kept his hands on your back, not wanting to push you or make you uncomfortable. You'd both agreed to wait until the both of you were eighteen before you'd have sex, unless you both decided that it would be better to do it before then.

Peter knew his limits and didn't cross them. He remembered the trauma of last year and didn't want to bring it back by pushing you on accident.

After quite some time of kissing, Peter sat up against the headboard of your bed and waited for you to sit next to him.

instead, you sat next to him and faced him. You put your hands in his hair and then let your thumbs travel down to his lips.

You gave him one last peck and one last "I love you" before sitting next to him.

You laid comfortably on his arm/chest, listening to his breathing and heartbeat.

He pulled you closer and put his arm around you.

"Well, since your back, want to play an honorary game of Mario Kart?"

He smiled. "Yeah, sure."

You grabbed the controllers and put the game in, then crawled back in the bed next to Peter.

After a bit of playing, you and Peter started getting faux aggressive with each other.

"Oh, you're so going down Parker!" You pushed his arm so he lost control and you got slightly ahead of him.