Chapter 20: Sweet 'Honey!'

Yes yes. This is all but another notice that this book will be done shortly....i think the next chapter or the one after. So enjoy every moment you read! I swear it is like i just quit writing. Although i can't do that seeing as how i have a StiLu fanfiction going on and a new NaLu coming up.

Oh yes! I know, you guys like NaLu so there is a new book in the making! Trust me, it's waaayyy better than this is......It's a well known fact. But, your opinion.

And i apologize, this chapter was posted a day late.

~Grace :)

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 20: Sweet 'Honey!'

LUCY'S POV

Although the dark curtains were fairly thick, the sun rays manage to give a little heat on my face even in this air-conditioned room. I slowly began to wake up, before the sheet rolled off to expose my naked body.

Naked body.

NAKED BODY?!

I looked at Natsu to see him sound asleep, his head buried in the pillow and his hair all messy. We had.....oh dear the memories are flushing in. Quick images of Natsu removing his shirt, then kissing me.....

It's embarrassing to even think of it. My face was quite heated at the thought.

"Still enjoying last night?" asked a husky voice, as Natsu's arms snaked around my waist. Chills were sent through my body.

"W-What? Don't be ridiculous." i said nervously, getting up. I was pulled back down and he smiled.

"Unlike last time, i actually remembered what went on." he said, flicking the lamp near the bed off. I titled my head. This is weird. Our bodies are pressed against each other.......

"What's the time Luce?" he asked, and i strained my neck to see the clock on the bedside table.

"Eight thirty." i said.

"WHAT?! Luce let's go for breakfast!" he said, changing topics like a heartbeat. He jumped to his feet immediately. He went into the bathroom before me....what a gentleman.....and came out to shove me in.

When i was done refreshing myself, i found that my body was aching. I slowly came out the bathroom, my hair flowing behind me. Natsu grabbed my hand and ran out the room, closing the door with his foot.

"Natsu don't run! My body is sore." i whined. His face showed sympathy. Of course, you know why i was sore.

"Don't worry!" he said, before lifting me up.....WHAT?!

Before we were seen by other people like maniacs, he placed me down. He waited for me to catch up. When he did, he pulled the chair out for me in the buffet. He had the deceny to take what i wanted for me.

"God Luce, i didn't know you would be that sore." he laughed, as we both drank our water.

"And who do you think caused that?" i asked sarcastically.

"Was i that rough?"

"NATSU!"

"Sorry....."

After breakfast, i wanted to go to the main pool. I had to bribe Natsu saying that there would be food. We walked down from our rooms, a light dress over my bathing suit and Natsu in a hat....funny. The sun hit us hard, but Natsu wasn't affected one bit.

He sat in the bar in the pool, while i sat on the ledge of the pool dangling my feet.

"The water is nice, weren't you the one who said you wanted to come here?" asked Natsu.