Chapter 11: Marriage plans already?!

Heeyyyy guys! Umm, shit i'm not good at these things in reality but...thank you guys so much for all the reads and votes so far! :)  :-D

I really appreciate it, and i thank you guys for putting up with all my crap, like how i am supposed to update quickly.

But i really can't be Superman, or Flash for that matter. Sometimes i think you guys blow up but you don't, i think, so thanks.

~Grace ♡

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: Marriage plans already?!

NATSU'S POV

Reality is a pain. Here i am, thinking of what the wedding should be like, and guess what? You won't believe this shit.

Mira never crossed my mind. I don't think i will be the one making the plans, Mira will! And i am so damn scared. Like, hell. And here i am, sitting inside the guild where Mira, the demon works. And i am glaring at her as she talks to Lucy.

Thankfully, she has not been torturing us yet about what to do....which i find strange. What if she's planning something behind our backs?!

I will make this clear.

Mira. Will. Freaking. Go. Crazy. If. I. Mention. The. Wedding.

I wanted to warn Lucy, because if she said anything about it i swear to god I will explode on Lucy. I don't want to, but come on, wouldn't you want someone like Mira to NOT plan your wedding for you?! I'm talking expensive ass clothes, so many shitty decorations, and a whole bunch of stuff that i can't be bothered to mention.

This is my chance. I slowly made way to the girls, hoping they won't shoo me away.

"Hey Luce, Mira." i greeted, sliding next to Lucy as she sat at the bar.

"Oh Natsu! Lucy and i thought you were fighting with Gray." laughed Mira.

"Yeah, i was just about to tell Mira, we have to make plans for our weddi--"

Panic flushed through me and i did the fastest thing possible. I closed the gap between Lucy and i by kissing her quickly, catching her and Mira by surprise. I held her tightly, and when i broke apart, i sat back down like nothing happened.

"OMG NATSU!!!" squealed Mira, as she fainted on the floor. Eh, she's probably having a seizure.

Lucy was flustered, and while Mira was busy dying on the floor, i took this chance to drag her outside.

"Natsu! What the---"

"Luce, listen to me. Do not say anything about our wedding to Mira. You have no idea what she will do." i whispered. Realisation seemed to sink in.

"Oh! I'm sorry, i didn't know." she said, her face looking a bit embarrassed.

"Don't be, cause i got a free kiss." i smirked, before pulling her back inside. Now that Lucy knows, i have to make sure the rest of the team understands as well. Unfortunately, Mira got better and was at the team's table.

"Yo!" i waved. Lucy did the same, but didn't say 'Yo'. It would be funny if she did. Laugh out Loud.

"Why haven't you guys started talking about your wed--"

I planted my fist into Gray's face before he could say anything else. Lucy jumped beside me, obviously caught by surprise. Erza and the others stared in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL FLAMEBRAIN?!"

"SHUT UP!"

I dragged him somewhere out of Mira's hearing range. I glared at the bastard.