Chapter 7: One thing after another

They're finally engaged.....neehee. Oh yeah, what does Gajeel say? Gihee! Something like that. Man that guy cannot sing. He's just like a friend of mine, she can't sing at all. But then he's cool and she's not so they're not alike....wait, why am i talking about Gajeel?

THIS IS A NALU STORY!!!!

~Grace

P.S: I was just bored, that explains Gajeel's story.

________________________________________________________

Chapter 7: A celebration to remember

LUCY'S POV

I couldn't believe the words that floated out of his mouth. I stared in shock, as his face searched for answer.

"Natsu, i...don't know if Annie----"

"SAY YES!" exclaimed a voice in the bush, as endless hands reached out and covered Annie's mouth.

"You heard her." said Natsu.

"Well....Yes, yes of course." i smiled.

"Yes to what?"

".......Are you serious...?"

"Nah, i was just joking with ya! We're married!"

"We're not married yet."

Natsu stopped celebrating and looked at me. I could hear the face palm that Mira did. I bet even the animals were doing it too.

"What do you mean?" he asked, as he stopped jumping.

"We're engaged. This means that i am marrying you, but the wedding has not happened yet." i explained. Natsu sighed before nodding.

"We're engaged!"

I laughed at his dense head. It's a wonder how Annie's so smart. Numerous footsteps were heard behind me and i turned around. Natsu got pushed to the ground as Gray and the others beat the hell out of him.

According to what they said, 'He ruined half of it.' I laughed. Mira and Erza were to busy shaking me up.

TIME SKIP, NEXT DAY

The entire Team Natsu were together at the guild, all eating and talking. Suddenly, the door opened and i saw the one person i hadn't seen for awhile since i've arrived.

Lisanna.

"I'm back~!" she exclaimed.

"Oh! Lisanna's back!" exclaimed Mira.

"What? Where did she go?" i asked.

"She went on a job a day before you arrived, Luce." smiled Natsu. Lisanna turned towards us, well, the team because she hadn't seen me yet. When she came closer, she froze.

"L-Lucy!" she exclaimed.

"Hello." i waved. Erza explained what happened to me and Lisanna understood. Remember how she used to be all bitchy and stuff because of Suzori? Well then she calmed down, and got a bit nicer and stuff but she is still Lisanna.

"We're engaged! That's the word, right Luce...?" asked Natsu, sharing the joy but asking me about vocabulary.

"Yes, yes it is." i said, giving myself a facepalm.

"W-What? Engaged...? That means Annie and you guys are...family?" she asked with surprise. It wasn't a happy surprise...but it looked to me like disappointment.

"Indeed. Natsu broke the ice." said Erza.

"Aye!" yelled Happy, as he flew on my head.

"N-Natsu....i thought....you'd like me since Lucy left." she said.