Chapter 9: A first time job for three

I am soooo lost. Like i just ran through a desert, a forest and ice desert and came back....and still don't know where i am. IT IS SO HARD TO OVERCOME MY WRITER'S BLOCK AGAIN. It came back. Anyways, it would go away soon.....but i hope you guys like this chapter because seriously....i am lost.

~Grace?

__________________________________________________

Chapter 9: A first time job for three

NATSU'S POV

Finally! Through begging Lucy, eating food, beating Gray for the first time, getting scared by Erza, eating food, shopping, struggling to eat some EXTRA tough food......i finally managed to get myself doing a job with Annie and Lucy.

Today was seriously going to go well. I was desperate for a time where i could spend time with my family, and now.....it's all good!

"Hey! Stop day dreaming and let me see the damn paper." scowled Lucy, as she hit me in the back of my head.

"Papa's an idiot!" laughed Annie.

"Not until she stops repeating that! Look at what you caused." i pouted.

"How about i do nothing and we have a deal?"

"Deal. Wait what?"

"Paper."

I sighed in defeat, knowing my stupidity and eagerness got the best of me. I handed Lucy the paper, as her eyes scanned everything. We were doing a job for 300,000 J. Isn't that great? All we had to do was something so simple......

And so basic. It was common, just to stop some stupid thieves who believe they can get in the way of stealing stuff. We wouldn't have a problem doing this at all!

"Daddy, my legs are tired." complained Annie. I smiled before lifting her up and giving her a piggy-back.

"Hey Luce, didn't you always used to say that too?" i laughed, as i turned towards Lucy.

"Two years of dealing with the baby you got me stronger legs. That explains the kicks you receive." she said, glaring at me. Oh. That's why her 'Lucy Kick' got stronger! Shit, everytime she kicks me i feel the living daylights getting knocked out.

"Baby Daddy?" asked Annie.

"Yes, where i was had people just like everyone here with different personalites. Your daddy was a loser. Not that it makes a difference here." shrugged Lucy.

"Hey. I'm right here."

"Of course you are."

"I'll get you later. Watch out Luce. Dragon King Natsu will KIDNAP YOU!!" I yelled. She and Annie sweat-dropped. So what? My imagination is free to go.

TIME SKIP

"So.....we just have to wait for them to strike or something?" asked Lucy, as we walked around the city for awhile.

"Well i guess, we didn't geet much info from that old geezer client." i mumbled, kicking a stone with disappointment that the client did nothing much.

"Relax. We'll get there." said Lucy.

A loud explosion occured and some people ran away screaming. Rubble flew up in the air like a bomb was implanted in the area.

"Watch out for Annie!"

"Yea!"

Lucy picked up Annie and together, all of us ran towards the shop that got blown up. It was a devastating sight. Everywhere was burned due to the bomb, well i think it was.