Chapter 13: When life gives you lemons, make Mira blind.

Hi! :D I want to dedicate this chapter to @bloomlily101. Well yeah, i don't really have a reason why.

Anyways, putting that aside, Hi guys! See, i'm just running out of stuff to say lately. :( That's kinda sad. Other than that, i would also tell you that i'll be a teensy winsy bit busy because i have some sport thing coming up. It's still far away though.

But don't worry, updating will still happen. Now that i mention it, i don't really have a fixed updating day.....anyways.....you'll get it.

~Grace

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 13: When life gives you lemons, make Mira blind.

LUCY'S POV

The first thing i did was to tell Natsu. I had to. I had to warn him, if you put it that way. Telling the others would cause panic, but i should make an exception for the dragon slayers only.

If i were to tell them, "Hey guys! You know the people Lisanna were involved with? Well they're after slayers now!"

They would think Lisanna was still bad! Well....Fairy Tail is family and wouldn't really but there is always one person who would think that. I know, you must be thinking why i am standing up for her?

Well she apologized. She knew what she did was wrong, and you really couldn't blame her.

After i explained what happened to Natsu...about....three hours after i saw the shadows....his face turned into one of horror. Well he was in the infirmary for three hours---he was beaten up that badly by the girls.

"Luthee, thith if badth!" he exclaimed. I titled my head trying to understand him. Oh, i see. His lip was swollen and busted!

"Here, write it down." i said, handing him a pen and a pad. He quickly scribbled down the words. I looked at it.

'Lucy, this is bad.....And i'm hungry.'

"Hey, you didn't say the last part." i pointed out. He began to write again.

'I got hungry while i wrote....i am starving now.'

"Fine, i'll get you something. But you better think of something....no, you don't even think." i sighed, leaving him for awhile. I went outside, got some food, (which should be enough), and fed him.

Of course, his swollen lip hurt him more but he got food, so he ate. When i was sure Natsu was full, although it will never happen, i sat down. Before i did, Wendy came in to my request.

I had her heal his mouth because i needed him to talk. She left after i thanked her.

"Better?" i asked.

"Yea. This is getting dangerous again." he said, leaning back on the bed.

"We should go and hunt for these people, get rid of them. We should also warn Wendy and Gajeel." i explained.

"Oh, so Operation: Distract Mira is in plan?" he asked. I smiled.

"You have no idea." i said slyly. The guild's rowdy atmosphere calmed down, and Natsu and i both knew that it was time for Mira's update on our wedding plans.

"First, i think i should heal before we do anything." he said quietly. The door opened and Mira walked in.

"Guys hurry up! I'm waiting!" she urged, dragging both Natsu and me outside. While Mira spoke, i used this as an opportunity to look around and think about how this operation was going to work.

"Get anything yet?" i whispered to Natsu. He pulled out a bucket of lemons.

"When life gives you lemons, make Mira blind." he said with a straight face.