Chapter 5: We meet again; who is this little girl?

Yooho! So Lucy finally meets Natsu! Yes! See, i'm just not used to doing a prologue and stuff but yeah. Anyways, after this Lucy and Natsu will like, well you will follow their life. Lol. I feel crazy today because i get to update.

See, originally i was supposed to update on Wednesday but i was sick. :( Yea, it sucks.

~Grace

___________________________________________________________

Next Chapter:  We meet again; who is this little girl?

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Lucy slowly lifted her head to look at the boy...beneath her. Her breathing began to get heavy as she took in all his features. That's right. She remembers now why she fell for him in the first place....not fall on him but fell as in love. Lol.

Stupidly, she still had the cloak on her head, but Natsu, curious as to why this woman suddenly fell on him, slowly removed her hood. He saw blond hair. It never crossed his mind that it was Lucy, she was dead for all he knew.

Lucy was stiff. She couldn't move the cloth over herself. Erza and the others watched the pair. Natsu, with one swift movement, pulled the cloth away.

His eyes widened with shock. Was this Lucy? His Lucy?

"Wha....?" he whispered. No, it can't be. She can't possibly appear suddenly after two whole years. Something was off.

"L-Lucy...? Are you Lucy?" asked Happy, his voice uncertain. Before Lucy had a chance to respond, Natsu sighed.

"It cannot be. This is a prank........" he said crazily. He was beyond confused.

"But, she looks the same..." said Erza. Lucy looked at Natsu who was watching her intently. She saw his hand slowly creep closer to her...closer....before it touched her breasts. Surpised looks was on every members' face.

"WHY YOU!! LUCY KICK!!!" exclaimed Lucy, as she quickly got up and soccer kicked Natsu into a wall. Everyone jaw dropped. Natsu, forgetting the unbearable pain he had at that moment, quickly raced towards his long lost lover and engulfed her in a hug.

"LUCE!" he cried. Realisation hit everyone. This was Lucy. The real one. He could tell after that thrashing kick.

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!"

"Owwww......" groaned Lucy, as the breath was knocked out of her when Natsu hugged her. He pulled away before pulling her cheeks, and her hair.

"Is it really you?!" he asked.

"Do that before you touch my chest you pervert!" huffed Lucy. Natsu smiled.

"It is you!" he said.

"LUCY IS BACK!!!!!!" yelled the entire team, but their joyful faces turned, "......from the.....dead?"

"GHOST! SHE'S A GHOST!" exclaimed Natsu, as he tried pulling away. Lucy laughed. It's been awhile since she saw the idiot Natsu and not the crybaby one like she always saw back in Edolas.

"It's me, i'm alive." she said.

" How?"

"Spirit King sent me to Edolas as i was about to die. Hehe." she said, as she nervously scratched her head. She was worried whether they would be able to understand it. Plus, she was speaking to Natsu. An idiot.

(A/N: Did any of you realise that both Lucy and Lisanna went to Edolas before they died and came back two years later? I just did....oh well.)

"I see! Luce come back with us to Fairy Tail!" exclaimed Natsu happily, a wide grin set on his face. But from the corner of his eye, Lucy saw it. He was crying.